ALL >> Home-Based-Business >> View Article
How To Save Money On Your Next Water Bill
Total Articles: 10
KATY, TX -- Conserving water is not only good for the environment, it can also save you money on your water bill. Saving money on your water bill could actually be easier than you expect. By staying alert, you can make sure you aren’t spending more on your water bill than you actually have to spend. As your plumber in katy tx, Howell Services would like to provide you with a few tips on how to reduce your water bill.
• Check for Leaks – There is no such thing as a small leak. Even the smallest of drips can cost you hundreds of dollars in extra water bill fees. A small drip that is caused from a worn faucet washer can waste as much as 20 gallons of water every day.
• Check the Toilet for Leaks – Put a dash of food coloring in your toilet’s tank. If the color makes its way into the toilet bowl within 30 minutes without the commode being flushed, you have a leak that requires immediate attention.
• Check your Water Meter – Read your house water meter and then reread it two hours later, making sure no water was used during that two-hour timeframe. If the meter has changed, you have a water leak that needs attention.
• Get a New Toilet - If you replace an 18-liter flush toilet with an ultra-low volume 6-liter flush toilet can result in as much as 70% savings in the amount of water that is flushed and can cut indoor water use by as much as 30%.
• Check Pipes, Hoses, Faucets and Couplings – Use hose washers at hose connections and water spigots to prevent leaks. You may not notice leaks outdoors as easily, but they can be as wasteful and expensive.
Saving money on your water bill could be much easier than you initially thought. These steps are very effective, and they are not very time consuming. Just by being proactive you can save yourself a lot of time and money. You can always call on your Katy plumbing company, Howell Services, to check your plumbing system for any leaks or problems.
It is also important to note that even the smallest leaks can cause you major property damage, so it is important to stay alert and catch these issues early to prevent major problems. Call your Katy plumbing Howell Services to learn more about how to reduce your water bill. We are your plumber in Missouri City, TX. Call 281-232-5292 today to talk to us about our services.
About the Auther:
Howell Services provides full service plumbing in Katy TX, Missouri TX, Richmond TX & Sugar Land TX. For plumbers in Sugar Land, TX, Missouri City TX, Katy TX & Rosenberg TX whom you can count on for dependable and fast service for your home and family call us at 281-232-5292 or visit us at http://howell-services.com
Home Based Business Articles1. The Importance Of Ladder Dock In Providing Safety To Workers
2. How To Choose The Right House Painting Services
3. Approved Certified Translation Services
Author: SEO Team
4. Why Should You Hire A Professional Commercial Cleaning Service?
Author: Rudy Szanto
5. Water Filters Are The Best Way To Harness The Water Spice Of Life
Author: Alan Scott
6. Accommodation In Cape Town Allows Travelers To Take Charm Of Stunning Outside Views!
Author: John Gomez
7. An Essential Tips For Restoring Your Terrazzo Floors
8. Choose Uniquely Yours Shed Awnings And Canopy Manufacturer In Kolkata
Author: Kanchan Das
9. Find Your Holiday Accommodation Cape Town At The Most Exclusive Place!
Author: John Gomez
10. Super Quality Shed Awnings And Canopy Manufacturer In Kolkata
Author: Kanchan Das
11. Sixexpensive Things That Could Be Wrong With Your New Home
12. Videocon Wallcam Unveils Mobile Vehicle Surveillance Solution
Author: Videocon WallCam
13. A Brief Note On The Best Way To Make Insect Screens
Author: Jaxon Berry
15. Tips For Hiring The Right Floor Screeding Contractor
Author: Mark Seekings