ALL >> Service >> View Article
Who Has The Best Mobile Point Of Sale System For Retail Stores?
Total Articles: 3
The Vend mobile POS system for the iPad can be defined as a hybrid mobile and web app, which can be changed to suit the needs of practically any industry. Powered by PayPal, Vend POS would allow the users to safely accept their payments in person anytime from anywhere in the planet for an unbeatably low transaction fee (2.7% for US swipe). Vend and PayPal mobile point of sale solution is currently being used by numerous retail stores from various industries including cafes, trade show booths, mobile businesses, handicraft stalls, beauty salons, car washes, food trucks and pop up shops.
The Vend mobile POS would allow retailers to accept payment via debit cards, credit cards and PayPal no matter where the customers are located. All they need to do is swipe the cards on their mobile device and allow their customer to sign on. Even if the customer isn’t carrying cash he or she can still make a payment by using the PayPal mobile app. Now you can easily set up PayPal by signing up for Vend and making use of their online wizard. Finally you need to order a PayPal card reader, which is compatible with your iPad. Once you log in your PayPal account you will have access to over 100 million PayPal consumers located all around the earth.
The Vend mobile POS software is preferred by more than 15,000 stores would help your business in the following ways:
• Inventory and products: Retailers can now add and trade all sorts of products and track their inventory across a number of stores.
• Customer Loyalty: Now one can easily get to know about their most loyal consumers and they can be rewarded for repeated business with loyalty.
• Reporting on real time: The Vend POS would allow one to view a quick snapshot of staff performance and sales with just a swipe of a finger from anywhere anytime.
Features: Vend can be easily integrated with cash drawers, card swipers, printers and barcode scanners. The inbuilt camera of iPad is used by Vend as a barcode scanner. Its ability to use all sorts of hardware in varied combinations allows this software to scale in accordance with the need of the merchant and even encompasses more than one location. Vend is extremely simple to use with current sale buttons on the left and colored buttons on the right. User logins and registration can be controlled from the upper right and its integrated barcode scanner and PayPal makes it all the more easy to use. One can easily add the customers for purposes of loyalty and tracking. To make the task even easier Vend comes with a number of customizations. Apart from PayPal integration Vend also features add-ons for different analytic and marketing apps like Xero accounting software and Shopify ecommerce.
Finally it can be safely concluded that Vend is surely the best mobile POS system for retail stores, which is really well constructed and comes with all the high-end functions for an unbeatable price.
Service Articles1. Assigment Writing Help
Author: Assignment Writing
2. Haier Ac Service Center In Hyderabad
3. Logo Designs For Smes And Startups Philip Designs
Author: Philip Designs
4. Workforce Business Solutions
Author: Systemart LLC
5. A Review Of Autocad Drafting Services
Author: Despite these benefits, it is said that Auto CAD i
6. The Relevance Of Erp Systems For Smes
Author: Prabhu chawal
7. Bms College Of Law, Bangalore - Admissions 2018
Author: ies online12
8. How Cheap Removalists Perth Undertake Removals On A Shoestring Budget?
Author: Stella Williams
9. Associate With Avast Support Usa To Shield Pc Against Viruses And Malware
Author: Anshul katiyar
10. Kaspersky Technical Support
Author: Anshul katiyar
11. How To Transfer Norton Antivirus To Another Computer?
Author: Aida Martin
12. Staffing Firms Embrace Artificial Intelligence(ai): The Future Of Staffing Industry
Author: IMS People
13. Get Instant Hp Printer Support Just Call On 0808-189-1349 , 0
14. Buy Certified Gemstones Online From The Top Astrologers In Delhi
Author: I am a strict follower of astrology and follow the
15. The Growing Trend Of Cryptocurrency Mining
Author: Coin Miner