ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Learn Outdoor Photography Like Never Before!
Total Articles: 60
Want to learn the nuances of outdoor Photography? Then, this is for you! India's leading Photography Institute, The Fisheye World is organising an Outdoor Photography Lighting Workshop this Sunday in Mumbai at the Raghuleela Mall, Vashi. In this workshop you can learn on how to create stunning portrait photography with expert tuition from the Photographer Darshan Dixit.
The Fisheye World Institute of Photography and Studios organises such Photography workshops in Mumbai, quite frequently. This is perhaps the first time they have come up with Outdoor Photography Lighting Workshop. The course of this one-day long workshop is designed in such a way that by the end of the day, you will have the in-depth knowledge of how to use reflectors and fill-in flash to direct light and illuminate the subject. Lighting is a very important aspect of photography. It can make or destroy a picture. And, more importantly, if you are clicking outdoor in the natural light, you need to have the proper knowledge of lighting to click great shots.
The Outdoor Photography Lighting Workshop will help you learn how to make your friends and family look even better. In this workshop, you will get to learn many things, which includes:
- How to compose a portrait
- Relationship between photographer and subject
- Use reflectors to direct light
- Use natural light
- Use fill-in flash to illuminate a subject without losing detail
- Pose the subject in relationship to the location
- Extract the subject from the background
- Use depth of field for portraiture
- Explore focus points and sharpness
- Use outdoor locations to enhance the portrait
- Metering modes for portrait photography
- Lenses and zoom selection
- Create urban portraits
Someone beautifully says once “Photography is not about the gear. It never has been. It isn't about the camera and technique either. What it is about is Vision. It is about seeing the world through your own eyes. It is nothing but the art of Seeing” So, explore this art of seeing with this workshop which will provide the participants a comprehensive look into outdoor lighting and working with the challenges they can create. The workshop is designed in such a way that both beginners and advanced photographers can learn new things out of it. The participants will get an in-depth look on using off camera lighting. With this workshop, you can take your photography skills to an all together different level.
Entertainment Articles1. Learn Why Professional Wedding Photographer Is Important For Wedding Photos
Author: steve robert
2. Proslideshow Modular Was Released By Pixel Film Studios For Fcpx
3. A Beautiful Wedding Starts With A Beautiful Wedding Decoration
Author: Assadullah Haroon
4. The Big Bang Theory' Might Wrap After Season 12 | Xtrascoop
5. Dr. Chiufang Hwang Chronicles Immersion Into 60s Southern Black Culture In Finding Janine
Author: 1888 PressRelease
6. Famous & Top Indian Astrologer In Toronto, Vancouver, Surrey, Canada
Author: Astrologer Vikramji
7. 7 Book Of Moses Money Spell
Author: Dharmesh Patel
8. How To Select A Party Location?
Author: Fun Times Wine and Paint Lounge
9. Global Home Entertainment Devices Market Share
10. Great Gatsby Party Entertainment Can Add Versatility To Your Party
11. Music Promotion Techniques On Soundcloud
Author: Easton Smith
12. Considering Which Lego Sets To Buy?
13. How A Professional Photographer Can Make Your New Year Memorable
Author: Sam Crawford
14. Concert Stage: 5 Most Amazing And Expensive Stages Assembled
Author: Phillipa James
15. 5 Examples Of Amazing Stage Design Using Led Screen
Author: Phillipa James