ALL >> Health >> View Article
Alcoholism- Social Drinking V/s Problem Drinking
Total Articles: 11
Now a days drinking an alcohol is very common in our country. But it is very difficult to see when your drinking cross the line between the social drinking to problem drinking. If you are consuming an alcohol to avoid mental tensions, depression, anxiety and other mental disorders that mean you are stepping towards alcohol abuse addiction and you are in big trouble.
Alcoholism or Alcohol abuse can be of due to many factors including genetics, friends circle, social environment, & mental health of a person. People who are closely associated with people who are heavy drinkers or those who have history of Family addiction are getting indulged in drinking problems.
Since drinking is accepted by many cultures including ours so it is very difficult to understand the drinking habit of a person whether it’s a social drinking or problem drinking. But there are few symptoms which clarify the drinking problems like-
• Taking alcohol for relaxing or feeling better from any depression
• Didn’t recall anything after drinking
• Telling a lie to others
• Feeling ashamed for his/her drinking habits.
• Family and friends are worried about his/her drinking habits.
• You drinks alcohol even though it’s creating a problem in your body and social life.
Effects of Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse-
It’s a myth for any addicted that due to his drinking habit he/she is the only one who is suffering or getting hurt but the real fact is due to the drinking habit of any person his friends, colleagues & family members also get suffered. An Alcohol Addicted can not only hurt his body with many diseases like cancer, heart problems, and liver problems but also destroy his relationships like friendship & Marriage.
If your drinking is creating a problem in your personal life and work like that means you are in danger. Because of this drinking your work might hamper and you may lose your job and due to problem in personal relationship might get divorced.
Solution for Alcoholism-
First and foremost for a patient is to understand that he/she has a drinking problem. If a person admits that he/she has a drinking problem that means he/she has already been taken the first step towards quitting alcohol addiction. After that patient can choose a rehab centre to go for a treatment. There are many Alcohol Rehabilitation Centre in Delhi for Alcohol Addiction Treatment which provides Counselling, therapy, meditation and follow strict daily routine for daily life including wakeup time, prayer time, tea time, breakfast, lunch, sports activities time, Counselling sessions, yoga, & other treatment programs.
Persons continued recovery depends upon by following the daily routine set be rehab including Counselling sessions, 12 step program and regular family meetings which helps to understand the recovery ratio of any patient.
Mukesh is a specialist content writer Rehabilitation centre in delhi for alcohol for business development. If you want to know about Alcohol Rehab centre in delhi then you must visit Rehabilitation centre in delhi for drugs our website.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe