ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Take The Vow Of Spending Life Together In Las Vegas
Total Articles: 13
Las Vegas weddings can be based on special sthemes and the ceremony itself can be tailor-made to signify the meaning of marriage in a truly divine way. All you need to do is walk into any of the popular Las Vegas Chapels and get hitched. On an average, more than 320 weddings happen per day, which means Las Vegas hosts more than 120,000 weddings each year. As with many areas of Las Vegas’s tourism industry, the wedding industry did take a big hit when the economy took a dive a couple years back. Weddings in Las Vegas are experiences in themselves. While some prefer to have unique theme based wedding, others prefer to go traditional while taking the vows.
If you too want to have wedding in Las Vegas, you will find several variations on the theme. It is interesting to note that each of these themes is exclusive to Las Vegas. The different themes of wedding are The Intergalactic Wedding, The 50's wedding, The Beach Party, The Camelot wedding, The Gangster wedding, The Harley Theme, The Victorian wedding, The Western Wedding, The Egyptian Motif, The Blues Brother, The Tomb, The James Bond affair and many more.
The Las Vegas wedding packages are lucrative. Most of the wedding packages include photography, transportation, flowers, a wedding cake, and a DVD or video of your ceremony. They also provide you a minister to perform a civil, religious, or renewal ceremony.
For those who are wine lovers, wine themed wedding is perfect. Wine makes an amazing theme from color to décor. The variations in purples, which are the colors of grapes, make the color of the theme.
The popular Las Vegas chapels are as follows:
• The Little White Chapel
• The Chapel of Love
• A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
• Hollywood Wedding Chapel
• Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
• Hearts and Roses Wedding Chapel
• Belleza a Boutique Chapel
• Loveland Chapel
• Victoria's Chapel
Wedding in Las Vegas with Elvis theme is an amazing idea. The close relation between Elvis Presley and Las Vegas is known to all. In this theme wedding the bride and the groom dress up like Elvis and Priscilla. Those who coordinate the wedding also dress up like Elvis. In most of the Elvis theme weddings, there is an Elvis impersonator driving the bride and the groom down the Las Vegas strip in a pink Elvis styled Cadillac. He may also walk along the bride down the aisle. Even the best man may dress up as an Elvis impersonator! The best of all is that there may be an Elvis impersonator to sing a wedding song the 'Elvis' way after the ceremony.
Wedding is always special and when it is held in a land like Las Vegas, it become all the more special and perfect.
About The Author :-
John Frost is a wedding planner with more than a decade experience. She is associated with www.vivalasvegasweddings.com where she discusses on various topics such as weddings in Las Vegas and Wedding in Las Vegas with Elvis.
Wedding Articles1. Love And Relationship
2. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
3. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
4. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
5. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
6. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
7. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
8. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
9. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
10. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
11. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
12. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel
13. Vary Your Event Or Theme Wedding Decorations With Changing Seasons
Author: Syed Atif
14. Planning Your Best Wedding With Cabo San Lucas Wedding Photographer
Author: Alejandro Thomas
15. How To Choose Best Wedding Coordinator Orlando?
Author: Sagar Gore