ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How Soon After Your Car Registration In Uae Does Your Vehicle Need A Tune Up?
Total Articles: 30
An older vehicle that has a non electronic ignition system should receive a tune up every 16000 to 20000 km, and it is recommended that low usage vehicles like these should receive a tune up on an annual basis nevertheless. A newer model that will have an electronic injection system along with a fuel injection system have much more staying power and require a heavy tune up only every 40,000 to 160,000 km. As always, it is better to get your car services with regular checkups on an annual basis. This can actually be done before your UAE car registration and renewal.
You may also consider getting your car a tune up before going on a long road trip, particularly if you’re crossing borders. Even though you may have an international driving license Qatar, you may face problems availing roadside assistance or the like if your car stalls or gives you trouble when it is least convenient. A good guide to knowing when your car needs a tune up is simply your car’s manual. Another thing you can do is go to a trusted and highly reputable mechanic or auto repair shop and ask them what they think need tuning, changing, or repairing. A good mechanic can actually help you make a prioritized list organized by urgency and time by asking you about how you use your vehicle and driving habits. If you are stuck in traffic a lot, or if you carry or pull heavy goods regularly, it will take a toll on your car and you will need more frequent tune ups. This is particularly important in the case of a road trip where you will likely be carrying a lot of luggage and supplies for your trip.
If your vehicle exhibits the following and similar behaviors, you will be better off getting your ignition system or engine tuned:
1. Frequent stalling: If your vehicle keeps stalling, there is most likely a problem with your spark plugs and you should get them looked at. Otherwise there may be something wrong with any proximity sensing devices and the like that are misreading data. What you can do to help a car mechanic figure out the problem is pay closer attention to the circumstances in which your car stalls.
2. The car takes a while to start: This can indicate problems with your battery, spark plugs, or the fuel might be inhibited from reaching the engine as normal.
3. Your engine is no longer running smoothly as it used to: This is a definite sign that you need a tune up. They exist to minimize the effects of wear and tear on your vehicle.
These are only 3 indicators, but there are several more that are a sure sign that your car needs some TLC. If you are indeed planning a road trip, do all you can to make sure that your vehicle is running as smoothly as possible. If you decide to take a trip that extends beyond the borders of UAE, you can easily get an international driving license Qatar or any other GCC country from ATCUAE.
Automobiles Articles1. Construction Companies: Rent Your Crane
Author: Josh Myshak
2. Why Do You Invest In Top-quality Food Trucks?
Author: Randy Travis
3. Less Hazards More Safety
Author: Eesha Zaveri
4. Is Your New Year Resolution A New Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
5. Modifying Your Darling With Harley Parts For Enjoying The Next Rides
Author: Levi Fysh
Author: Lineward Coproration
7. Silicon Carbide-a Compound Widely Used In Automobile, Electronics, And Steel Industries.
8. How To Install And Maintain A Hydraulic Starter
Author: Ryan gary
9. Pros And Cons Of Training Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. Choosing A Reliable Auto Repair Service Provider In Seattle
Author: Justin Ward
11. How Do Lenders Calculate Ltv Ratio For Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Aluminium Die Casting, Automotive Component & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
13. Car Care Tips To Maintain Your Car During Winters
Author: Neel patel
14. Why Front Wheel Alignment Is Seriously Important In Leduc
Author: Mark Josesh
15. Get The Best Quality Replacement Tires For Your Vehicle
Author: Justin Ward