ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How Soon After Your Car Registration In Uae Does Your Vehicle Need A Tune Up?
Total Articles: 30
An older vehicle that has a non electronic ignition system should receive a tune up every 16000 to 20000 km, and it is recommended that low usage vehicles like these should receive a tune up on an annual basis nevertheless. A newer model that will have an electronic injection system along with a fuel injection system have much more staying power and require a heavy tune up only every 40,000 to 160,000 km. As always, it is better to get your car services with regular checkups on an annual basis. This can actually be done before your UAE car registration and renewal.
You may also consider getting your car a tune up before going on a long road trip, particularly if you’re crossing borders. Even though you may have an international driving license Qatar, you may face problems availing roadside assistance or the like if your car stalls or gives you trouble when it is least convenient. A good guide to knowing when your car needs a tune up is simply your car’s manual. Another thing you can do is go to a trusted and highly reputable mechanic or auto repair shop and ask them what they think need tuning, changing, or repairing. A good mechanic can actually help you make a prioritized list organized by urgency and time by asking you about how you use your vehicle and driving habits. If you are stuck in traffic a lot, or if you carry or pull heavy goods regularly, it will take a toll on your car and you will need more frequent tune ups. This is particularly important in the case of a road trip where you will likely be carrying a lot of luggage and supplies for your trip.
If your vehicle exhibits the following and similar behaviors, you will be better off getting your ignition system or engine tuned:
1. Frequent stalling: If your vehicle keeps stalling, there is most likely a problem with your spark plugs and you should get them looked at. Otherwise there may be something wrong with any proximity sensing devices and the like that are misreading data. What you can do to help a car mechanic figure out the problem is pay closer attention to the circumstances in which your car stalls.
2. The car takes a while to start: This can indicate problems with your battery, spark plugs, or the fuel might be inhibited from reaching the engine as normal.
3. Your engine is no longer running smoothly as it used to: This is a definite sign that you need a tune up. They exist to minimize the effects of wear and tear on your vehicle.
These are only 3 indicators, but there are several more that are a sure sign that your car needs some TLC. If you are indeed planning a road trip, do all you can to make sure that your vehicle is running as smoothly as possible. If you decide to take a trip that extends beyond the borders of UAE, you can easily get an international driving license Qatar or any other GCC country from ATCUAE.
Automobiles Articles1. 3 Top Tips To Beat Holiday Traffic In The New Subaru Xv
Author: Ben Sporn
2. Snow Driving Techniques
Author: Jessie Allen
3. Is It Legal To Drive In High Heels? Mazda 2 Perth Dealer Advice
Author: greg dean
4. Wise Or Otherwise: Should You Buy Your Next Car From A Friend?
Author: Williams Orchard
5. Taotao E3-350 Electric Dirt Bike For Kids - Best Fun Of Riding On Backyard And Driveway
Author: TX Power Sports
6. Simulators Always Valuable For Industries
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How To Pick The Right Auto Repair Shop
Author: Mark Josesh
8. Looking For The Best Canton Nc Ford Dealer Of Used Car
Author: Hammond Rauers
9. Don’t Travel Alone, Travel With Your Loved Ones And Collect Great Memories
Author: Max Brier
10. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
11. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
12. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
13. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
14. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
15. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn