ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Iptl 2015: Will Indian Aces Be Able To Defend Their Title?
Total Articles: 60
Excitement is soaring high in Tennis circuit and fans! International Premier Tennis League is back for its second season. And, fans are gearing up for it. Asia will again be the centre of Tennis action. IPTL is founded by India's ace Tennis player, Mahesh Bhupati to counter the ever increasing demand of quality Tennis in Asia. Many biggies from the Tennis world like, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Sania Mirza, Carlos Mayo and Ana Ivanovic will come to Asia to participate in the league. In its debut season, there four four teams, representing four Asian cities. This year, there's a new entrant. The teams are Indian Aces, Philippine Mavericks, Singapore Slammers, UAE Royals and Japan Warriors. Japan Warriors is playing for the first time in the IPTL.
In the first season, it was the Indian Aces, who had lifted the trophy, by defeating Singapore Slammers in the finale. This year the defending champions are led by the energetic spaniard, Rafael Nadal, who opted out of the league last year due to his injury. The team also boast of some quality players like the hard hitting Frenchman, Gael Monfils and fiery Pole Agnieszka Radwanska. Returning to the home team again this year, are two of India's most successful players, Sania Mirza and Rohan Bopanna. Riding high on her fresh success, Sania Mirza is expected to perform well. Also adding to the star studded line-up are the veteran champion and on-court magician Fabrice Santoro, 2015 French Open doubles champion Ivan Dodig.
IPTL 2015, marks the debut of Japan Warriors in the league. The team has roped in Leander Paes as its Marquee player. Paes had opted out of the league last time questioning it's sustainability and transparency. Another star player of Japan Warriors is Maria Sharapova. Then, there are players like, Daniela Hantuchova, Japanese Superstar Kei Nishikori, Japan's No. 1 women's player Kurumi Nara, the fiery legend Marat Safin and the hard-hitting Vasek Pospisil and Lucas Pouille, who provide the team with experience and strength.
Japan will host the first leg of this 19-days power-packed tournament. Their home matches will be played in the picturesque city of Kobe. Indian leg of the tournament will be played at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, Delhi from 10th - 12th December. Matches will also be played in Dubai, Singapore and Manilla. This 19-days Tennis extravaganza will attract fans from all over the world to Asia!
Sports Articles1. Team Ssfl In Gujarat To Assess Footballing
Author: Satya prakash
2. Napoli Vs Nice Tips On 8/17/2017 Uefa Champions League
3. The Top 10 Football Players Ever
Author: All Sports Deal
4. Chelsea Vs Manchester City. Results And Summary Game
5. Best Chelsea Player
6. France Ligue 1 Tips: Dijon Vs Monaco
7. Shop For The Best Pinarello F10
Author: Parveen Kumar
8. Get Soft, Comfortable Swimwear Online
Author: Nova Swimwear
9. Learn About Cricket Betting And Importance Of Cricket Betting Tips.
Author: Sagar Gore
10. Real Madrid Vs Manchester United Soccer Tips Uefa Super Cup
11. Euro Football Rumours: Everton Linked With A Move For Arsenal Star Danny Welbeck
Author: Steven Taylor
12. Marseille Vs Dijon Big Data Analysis France Ligue 1
13. Ludogorets Razgrad Vs Hapoel Beer Sheva Soccer Betting Tips And Prediction Uefa Champions League
14. Sjk Seinajoen Vs Kups Soccer Tips And Prediction Finland Veikkausliga
15. Vfl Bochum Vs St. Pauli Soccer Tips And Prediction German Bundesliga 2