ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Do You Miss The Most About Your School Days? Fear Of Maths Or Love For Maths Teacher!
Total Articles: 25
Right from the classroom till the playground, every aspect related to your school is special for you. Your first crush, your first prom night, your detentions from your class teachers, winning school tournaments and many more interesting memories are always associated with your school. As you turn big and run into college, finish studies, grab a job and settle down in life, there would have been plenty of moments when you might have missed your school days terribly. What did you miss the most? And why? When such a question was posted to numerous people and their answers were collated, most of the answers sounded similar. Some of the most common aspects that people in general miss about their school are:
First and foremost when one is asked what do they miss about their school, many will say friends. As tiny tots running around and playing around, is fun when more children are together. The great bond of friendship that begins at such a tender age is always special and close to one's heart which is unforgettable.
Next to friends, many remember their lovable teachers who had taught them the lessons of life along with ABCD and 1,2,3. One might learn at school, graduate and grow popular but the teachers are those roots who stick firmly to ground and help more and more students to learn and grow up in life. There will always be a beautiful memory of a loving teacher in every passed out's mind.
Fear of Maths
There are many students who would have struggled in subjects like maths and science during their schooling. Without any reason, some children hate mathematics and they try run away from the subjects. Many a times, rather than learning the subject properly at school, they tend to take shelter at the best maths teacher London for private tutions and then farewell in their examination. Still when old friends meet, each one tries to pull the other's leg by revealing their mathematics phobia and laugh it loud.
Prayer at nine, snacks break at eleven, lunch at one and home time at three- this is the discipline that one learns at school. Every activity is time bound and the children have to complete their assigned task within the time frame. This teaches children importance of time. Many a times, a late entry could have earned the students worst punishment which they remember for lifetime. The time restriction that school teaches one when they are young, helps them to value time and do things accordingly.
While some added their school band, library, playground etc in the list, most of them missed the top for aspects for sure. The school is the first step to learn life lessons. If possible try to pay a visit to your alma mater and with due respect thank all your teachers for making you what you are today! Know more information: http://www.rmbtuition.co.uk/maths-tutor-london.php
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.