ALL >> General >> View Article
A Lovely B & B
Total Articles: 177
Want to take a break from work and spend the week-end at a lovely B & B? Do you wish to be able to find a wonderful accommodation place which can offer amazing luxury facilities? In case you would like to be able to get in touch with the staff of one of the most fancy, yet cozy B & B’s, then all you may have to do is go online, to cornloftguesthouse.co.uk! You will surely not regret it!
If all you can think about would be to meditate for a while regarding your future or be able to go someplace nice with your significant other, then all you may have to do is to go online, to cornloftguesthouse.co.uk! Why? The reason is due to the fact that this website will tell you all about Corn Loft House! This represents an amazing place, located in a simply gorgeous area in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire. Built in 1853 from Yorkshire stone, the building's original aesthetic remains remarkably preserved. Owners Trevor and Kath Bellamy bought the property in 1992 and the Corn Loft House B&B was born.
It is important to note the fact that Corn Loft House is a friendly, comfortably furnished Bed & Breakfast in Yorkshire that melds attractive, historic character with thoroughly modern amenities, in Holmfirth which will definitely put all the best facilities at your disposal. What would be great to note is that fact that this B&B has amazing traditional tea rooms, function rooms and more in Yorkshire.
Set on the doorstep of the beautiful village of Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Corn Loft House is a hidden treasure waiting to be discovered. What is more, you should definitely note that this amazing place with Victorian Tea Rooms Yorkshire, as well as Tea Rooms Yorkshire is located in the set and picturesque area chosen by of a wide range of popular TV and film crews, so smile and wave if you spot a camera! The long-running BBC show 'Last of the Summer Wine' was filmed here for more than 30 years and the final resting place of Bill Owen (who played Compo, the show's best-loved character) is nearby.
Also, you need to know that all rooms feature central heating and double glazing, ensuring a comfortable stay, whatever the weather! Free Wi-Fi is available for guests in need of their social networking fix and, what is more, the staff members have a number of props from the much-loved BBC sitcom 'Last of the Summer Wine' on display, in addition to an assortment of tea pots, ceramics, collectables and other interesting trinkets. How great does that sound?
Resource Box: Are you interested in going above and beyond in order to benefit from the best possible B&B with fabulous ( http://www.cornloftguesthouse.co.uk/tearooms-holmfirth ) Victorian Tea Rooms Yorkshire or ( http://www.cornloftguesthouse.co.uk/yorkshire-tea-rooms ) Tea Rooms Yorkshire, as well as other amenities? If the answer is yes, then all you have to do is go online, to cornloftguesthouse.co.uk! You will surely not regret it!
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln