ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
The Importance Of Hair Spa In Daily Hair Care
Total Articles: 144
Standing for hair rebirth, hair spa is a very popular hair conditioning therapy opted by today’s women. It offers not only bouncy, gleaming and strong hair,but also treats dandruff, hair fall and damaged hair problems. This form of conditioning therapy is especially apt for people whose hair lacks volume as well as strength. It works by nourishing and building the potency of one’s hair follicle. The result is hair that is both strong and lively.
Age, Type And Duration Of A Hair Spa
Hair spas do not come in one size fits all option; there are different types of hair spas to suit different hair problems. For instance, a hair spa for coloured hair is drastically different from that for frizzy hair. At the same time, a hair spa can also be customised to suit your hair type. One can start on this course of hair remedy from as young as fourteen or fifteen years of age. The ideal timeline for a hair spa treatment is usually once in every fourteen days, but you can also do it once a week. For people short of time, there are companies that provide hair spa treatment at home. These companies also provide salon at doorstep facility too.
The Advantages That Hair Spa Offers
The high popularity that hair spa enjoys is due to the innumerable advantages it offers, which are:
• It strengthens your hair follicles by nourishing the roots
• Revitalisation of the scalp leading to the growth of hair
• Normalisation of hair oil secretion
• Augmentation of the metabolic activities of cells
• Stimulation of the body’s circulatory system
• Elimination of impurities from pores
• Repair of damaged hair
• Restoration of vital oils and hair moisture
The Process Of Getting Your Hair Rejuvenated
A hair spa treatment begins with an oil massage followed by shampooing and conditioning of the hair. It also includes the use of a hair mask to help regain the loss moisture and shine of the tresses. The treatment usually involves a ten-minute massage of the scalp while the hair is getting cleansed. Following which, the hair is treated to a twenty-twenty five minutes of hair mask application. After the application, a hair nourishing cream is applied along the entire length of the hair from root to tip. At a salon, the entire procedure takes about an hour to be completed, but if you are short of time, you can opt for the salon at home facility that many companies offer as well.
Whether you opt for hair spa treatment at home or at a salon, this is one option that you can explore to keep bad hair days at bay.
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist functioning out of Mumbai. Along with offering techniques to find ahair spa treatment at homeas well as receiving salon at your doorstep, she comes up with constructive suggestions that can go a long way in beautification tactics for both daily use as well as for specific events.
Beauty Articles1. Love Guru
Author: love guru
2. How To Choose Best Wedding Makeup Artist In Udaipur
Author: Anu Sen
3. Hair Loss- Symptoms, Causes, And Prevention
Author: Marc Epstein
4. Gain Much From Lookbook Photography And Beauty Photography In New York
Author: East of Normal is Beauty Beauty Photography In New
5. Which One Is The Best Option For Upper Lip Hair Removal?
Author: Liam Well
6. Hidden Beauty Secrets For Healthy Hair And Skin
Author: Brow A Beauty Boutique
7. Summer Beauty Hacks
Author: Sohni Juneja
8. Hair Care Tips For All Seasons
Author: James Fields
9. Instant Ways To A Glowing Complexion In A Week
Author: Shreya Sharma
10. An Ode To The Most Memorable Day
Author: Nitin Sharma
11. Why You Should Definitely Invest In Hair Extensions.
Author: Louise Bailey
12. A Few Things You Should Know About Non-surgical Hair Treatment
Author: Marc Epstein
13. Persona Faces
14. The Professional Locksmith Advice
Author: Erick Rackewel
15. I Am A 24 Year Old Suffering From Hair Loss. Which Hair Treatment I Should Take?