ALL >> Career >> View Article
5 Tips For Female Fashion Models
Total Articles: 20
You’re young and confident. You know the way you want to go. And you’re ready to do everything to the reach the top.
You’re doing well - but somehow, things are not shaping up your way. Well, try out our 5 tips then. These are simple. But they can put your career well on track.
Be good with people
It’s a strange world out there - what you give comes back to you, sooner or later. So be good with people you meet.
Life works in a strange manner - someone you know might know someone who knows a great designer! So, if you’re new in the business and have dreams to reach the top, be at your best version when interacting with people.
Let your work show who you are
Networking is important - so is being good with people. But what is more important is how seriously and passionate you are about your work. So give you hundred per cent to your work and invest in a portfolio that could show an agency or designer about what you can do for their brands or collections.
Looks are what matter the most when you’re a model - but the industry respects more who possess knowledge. If you’re new or even a seasoned model, keep yourself abreast of the best fashion trends in India. Subscribe to magazines that can keep you informed about the latest fashion trends and news update.
Be there on fashion sites and important events
No matter how beautiful and professional you are, unless you are at a place where people can see you, chances are you wouldn’t get a lot of work.
There’re a couple of sites that let fashion models, designers, and photographers upload their work and show the same to the world. Some of these sites are really worth a shot and absolutely free.
The power of persuasion
You’re not a popular model who doesn’t need favours - you’re new and need a good start. So if you find an assignment that you like to take up, approach the agency. Don’t give up if they say no for the first time - if the assignment/project can be a stepping stone for your career, spend time to understand what went wrong - and what you can do about it.
Do your homework and contact the agency once again. Not many of us fully understand and leverage the power of persuasion. Find the person who’s more likely to listen to you and help you out. Go with full confidence and nail it. Again, your passion, your persuasion, and your understanding of the best fashion trends in India will help you get the assignment.
The best fashion trends in India keep repeating themselves. Be it the love for skinny jeans or lehengas, trends come and go. For more tips on how to make it big in the industry or the latest fashion trends and news update, stay connected.
Career Articles1. Kairos Consultancy | Right Destination & Right Opportunity For Job
Author: KAIROS CONSULTANCY
2. How To Select The Appropriate Consultants In Gurgaon?
Author: anoop kumar
3. 6 Ways To Find The Best Locum Pharmacist Jobs
4. Electrical Engineering Interview Questions And Answers
5. Best Pharmaceutical Training Institute In Mumbai
6. How To Style A Button Up Shirt In 4 Different Ways
Author: Melanie Schwartz
7. Baciano Is Giving A Helping Hand
Author: Melanie Schwartz
8. Best Pharmacovigilance Training Institute, Courses And Programs In Mumbai And Pune
9. How To Become A Consultant
Author: Ian Marsh
10. Resume Tips: How To List References On A Resume
11. Best Biotech Training Institute In Pune: Biopharma Training
12. Career Opportunities: Explore Career In Banking.
13. How Retained Recruiters Differ From Contingency Recruiters?
14. How To Answer Interview Questions With Confidence?
15. Job Interview Tips: Top Pre-interview Checklist