ALL >> General >> View Article
Better Coupling Tips: Is She Faking A Sensual Release?
Total Articles: 764
While it's true that better coupling is not totally about achieving sensual release, it's also true that regular sensual release is a pretty key component of most successful sensual partnerships. With men, especially those who experience good male organ health, lack of sensual release is not usually a problem; with women, it can sometimes be an issue. And to complicate matters, some women are rather expert at faking a sensual release, making it difficult for a man to know if she has really achieved a highpoint or not.
Not always a trend.
Sometimes a women fakes a sensual release only occasionally, often to help reassure her lover that he is good in bed. But if faked sensual releases are a trend and happen often, it indicates there may be issues that should be discussed. However, while couples should discuss openly and honestly their sensual experience, men need to bear in mind that lack of release may not be as crucial for some women as it would seem to be for a man. Every person is different, and some women may place much less emphasis on the sensual release than on the time spent being physically and emotionally close to another person.
So are there signs that a woman may have not actually achieved a sensual release? Sometimes there are hints which the perceptive male may pick up on. These include:
- Going from zero to sixty. Most female sensual releases tend to build up over time. If a woman suddenly goes into throes of euphoria when she seemed fairly uninvolved only moments before, it may mean that she is trying to convince her lover that she has been satisfied sensually.
- Reaching fruition before the man. Look, everyone is different (and every experience is different). There are some men who can easily rock the bed boat for hours without erupting and some women who can skyrocket quickly. But in many cases, women tend to take longer to achieve sensual release than men. A woman who finishes first may simply be letting her lover know that it's okay, he can let go and enjoy himself without worrying about her.
- Lacking a grasp. Most of the time, a penetration-related sensual release produces a tightening of the female organ muscles; the manhood feels this as being grasped tightly. If this is missing, the sensual release might be missing as well.
- Going over-the-top. Yes, sometimes a person gets really into his or her sensual release and makes all kinds of grunts, moans, squeals and shrieks. But often when a person is faking it, she overplays things in order to make it more convincing. If it seems that she is putting on a show, she may very well be doing just that.
- Being uncomfortable talking about it. If a partner avoids answering questions about how good the experience was or seems distant and aloof after coupling, one reason may be that she did not release and has feelings about having pretended she did.
Ideally, a couple needs to be able to talk about why a sensual release was faked and to come to terms with what it means. Does the man need to do something differently? Are there physical options that should be tried? Or would she rather that the male accept that sensual releases are not as important to her as they are to him and that she will let him know if it becomes an issue for her?
Better coupling is ultimately about communication first. For most men, sensual releases are crucial, but talking about her experiences in this area may provide valuable insight. Men also want to make sure that their members are in good health, both for themselves and for their partners. Using a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help here. The best crème will have both L-arginine and acetyl L-carnitine. L-arginine is an enzyme that boosts nitric oxide production, resulting in improved blood vessel function. Acetyl L-carnitine is a neuroprotective ingredient that can help avoid peripheral nerve damage associated with rough handling, and thus help prevent loss of sensation and its subsequent impact on sensual enjoyment. A healthier manhood helps all men feel and perform their best.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
General Articles1. A Guide To Web Hosting For The Beginner
Author: sumit gadre
2. Caliber Lims
Author: caliber universal
3. The Great Yellow Pages Classified Portal Script
4. The City Of Dar El Salam
Author: Medhat Elsergany
5. Java Training Institute Teaches You The Concept Of Ejb
6. Voip Softswitch Providers Give Best Technical Services
Author: sachin kumar
7. Why House Cleaning Is Vital To Your Health And Lifestyle
Author: Cassie Smitty
8. Make Your Home Décor Simple And Unique With Blanket Boxes
Author: Wooden Street
9. 12 Products That Get Rid Of Greasy Hair Fast
10. Explosive Detector Market Segmentation
Author: Shivani Singh
11. The Important Role Of Alarm Systems In The Industrial Sector
Author: Anu Walia
12. Votre Robe Calvin Klein était Hors De Ce Monde Sherobe
13. Mistakes When Opting For Family Chiropractic Clinics
Author: Nat Houston
14. How To Keep Outdoor Umbrellas From Falling
15. You Need Your Own Domain Name...
Author: sumith gadre