ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Emergency Supplies For Your Car In Case You Require Roadside Assistance
Total Articles: 30
We have all heard horror stories from our friends and relatives about being stranded on the highway from Dubai to Abu Dhabi or requiring a tow truck to come help us out when we have car trouble. Even though it is an unlikely scenario for most of us, it is best to be prepared for an incident where your car breaks down or is involved in a traffic incident, for which your first concern should be the validity of your car insurance in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.
Here are some basic tools and the like that you should try to always keep in your car in the event of an emergency:
1. Emergency Parts: Basic emergency parts are necessary to keep in the trunk of your car. These naturally depend on the likelihood of the emergency. For example, you won’t need to keep emergency windshield wipers with you if you live in a region or during a season that barely sees any rain. An extra radiator cap, radiator hoses, and a spare tyre are good choices for emergency parts. Speaking of which, always check that your spare tyre is in good working condition. Nothing is more frustrating and useless than a flat spare tyre when it is required during an emergency.
2. Spare Parts: This one is a natural choice. Always keep spare parts in your vehicle, and not just a tyre. Save smaller replaced parts if they’re not too worn out, in case you require a quick change out of necessity. Always keep a box of spare smaller items such as nuts and bolts just in case they come in handy. They’re light and useful.
3. Jumper cables: A basic fix for one of the most common vehicular difficulties, jumper cables help in the event that your engine loses power. If your battery is worn out, jumper cables can keep you going until you can get your car to a new battery.
4. Flashlight: Easy to store in your glove compartment and endlessly useful when looking for small items on the floor of your car, a flashlight is also useful for when you need roadside assistance in the dead of night. Whether you are using it to try to repair your car, or in order to alert oncoming traffic to your presence, it is a necessity for every vehicle.
5. Inflator and Sealant: Changing a tyre on the road can be highly dangerous if you’re not facing away from traffic, especially at night. An inflator+sealant dramatically reduces the time you spend out of your car in the event of a flat tyre. It attaches to the valve on your flat tyre and fills it with a tacky substance that also seals the tyre puncture for a short period of time until you can get to a safer location.
6. Basic Materials: Rags, hand cleaners, and emergency gloves made from industrial rubber are essential materials to have on board for when you’ve been rooting around under the hood of your car. In addition, keep a properly equipped first aid kit on hand in case of small abrasions or burns.
These are some essential emergency supplies that can help you out if your car breaks at least until you can avail roadside assistance. Even if you have access to regular roadside assistance, it is always a good idea to get acquainted with fixing minor problems by yourself and having the resources to do so. In the event of a more serious incident, however, you will have to call the local authorities and make sure you have the right paperwork on hand (such as license and registration), including that for car insurance in Abu Dhabi.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name