ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Emergency Supplies For Your Car In Case You Require Roadside Assistance
Total Articles: 30
We have all heard horror stories from our friends and relatives about being stranded on the highway from Dubai to Abu Dhabi or requiring a tow truck to come help us out when we have car trouble. Even though it is an unlikely scenario for most of us, it is best to be prepared for an incident where your car breaks down or is involved in a traffic incident, for which your first concern should be the validity of your car insurance in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.
Here are some basic tools and the like that you should try to always keep in your car in the event of an emergency:
1. Emergency Parts: Basic emergency parts are necessary to keep in the trunk of your car. These naturally depend on the likelihood of the emergency. For example, you won’t need to keep emergency windshield wipers with you if you live in a region or during a season that barely sees any rain. An extra radiator cap, radiator hoses, and a spare tyre are good choices for emergency parts. Speaking of which, always check that your spare tyre is in good working condition. Nothing is more frustrating and useless than a flat spare tyre when it is required during an emergency.
2. Spare Parts: This one is a natural choice. Always keep spare parts in your vehicle, and not just a tyre. Save smaller replaced parts if they’re not too worn out, in case you require a quick change out of necessity. Always keep a box of spare smaller items such as nuts and bolts just in case they come in handy. They’re light and useful.
3. Jumper cables: A basic fix for one of the most common vehicular difficulties, jumper cables help in the event that your engine loses power. If your battery is worn out, jumper cables can keep you going until you can get your car to a new battery.
4. Flashlight: Easy to store in your glove compartment and endlessly useful when looking for small items on the floor of your car, a flashlight is also useful for when you need roadside assistance in the dead of night. Whether you are using it to try to repair your car, or in order to alert oncoming traffic to your presence, it is a necessity for every vehicle.
5. Inflator and Sealant: Changing a tyre on the road can be highly dangerous if you’re not facing away from traffic, especially at night. An inflator+sealant dramatically reduces the time you spend out of your car in the event of a flat tyre. It attaches to the valve on your flat tyre and fills it with a tacky substance that also seals the tyre puncture for a short period of time until you can get to a safer location.
6. Basic Materials: Rags, hand cleaners, and emergency gloves made from industrial rubber are essential materials to have on board for when you’ve been rooting around under the hood of your car. In addition, keep a properly equipped first aid kit on hand in case of small abrasions or burns.
These are some essential emergency supplies that can help you out if your car breaks at least until you can avail roadside assistance. Even if you have access to regular roadside assistance, it is always a good idea to get acquainted with fixing minor problems by yourself and having the resources to do so. In the event of a more serious incident, however, you will have to call the local authorities and make sure you have the right paperwork on hand (such as license and registration), including that for car insurance in Abu Dhabi.
Automobiles Articles1. Construction Companies: Rent Your Crane
Author: Josh Myshak
2. Why Do You Invest In Top-quality Food Trucks?
Author: Randy Travis
3. Less Hazards More Safety
Author: Eesha Zaveri
4. Is Your New Year Resolution A New Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
5. Modifying Your Darling With Harley Parts For Enjoying The Next Rides
Author: Levi Fysh
Author: Lineward Coproration
7. Silicon Carbide-a Compound Widely Used In Automobile, Electronics, And Steel Industries.
8. How To Install And Maintain A Hydraulic Starter
Author: Ryan gary
9. Pros And Cons Of Training Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. Choosing A Reliable Auto Repair Service Provider In Seattle
Author: Justin Ward
11. How Do Lenders Calculate Ltv Ratio For Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Aluminium Die Casting, Automotive Component & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
13. Car Care Tips To Maintain Your Car During Winters
Author: Neel patel
14. Why Front Wheel Alignment Is Seriously Important In Leduc
Author: Mark Josesh
15. Get The Best Quality Replacement Tires For Your Vehicle
Author: Justin Ward