ALL >> Health >> View Article
Acidity And Acid Reflux Treatments In Ayurveda
Total Articles: 191
Due to indigestion, the digestive acid from the stomach flows up into the esophagus. This in turn causes burning sensation near the heart. This is why this condition is otherwise called as heartburn, apart for the most common term used for denoting it called as acidity. Apart from these two terms, Acid Reflux is another name given. Some of the symptoms of this condition include feeling of sourness in the food passage, bloating and flatulence.
When these problems are experienced frequently it is important that acid reflux treatments that are safe to the body should be chosen. Otherwise, the acid that gets into the stomach and other organs can cause great damage and internal bleeding. Here, relying on safe acidity treatment that will not cause any side effects is important. This is where the herbal remedy called as Herbozyme capsules can help.
Ingredients play the role: Herbozyme capsules are stated to the ideal solutions for acid reflux treatments due to the effective ingredients that are added to these capsules. Here are the details about some of them:
Pudina: This ingredient commonly called peppermint leaves can bring a whole lot of health benefits to the stomach and this is why it is added as an important ingredient in acidity treatments under ayurvedic system of medicine. Here are the benefits of this ingredient:
1. It can address Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
2. It can effectively address colonic spasms. It can relax the intestinal muscles and can permit gas to easily pass away by easing abdominal pain. In short, it can provide excellent relief for flatulence.
3. For people with gastric emptying issue, this ingredient will help in gastric emptying.
4. It can provide quick relief for upset stomach.
5. It is cooling and energizing as well and these reasons made it a part of Herbozyme capsules.
Madhur Char: This is another ingredient in ayurvedic acidity treatments called Herbozyme capsules. Here are the benefits of this ingredient:
1. Even though, this ingredient is known to normalize the pH level in the urine and can soothe the inflamed urinary mucosa, it is effective in handling acid reflux as well.
2. It can relieve burning sensation and this is another reason why it is added to acid reflux treatments as an important ingredient.
Hing: It is commonly used in Indian cuisine for its aromatic properties; it is an excellent digestive aid as well. Here are some of the reasons why it is added to acidity treatments as ingredient:
1. It can treat stomach problems
2. It can address respiratory disorders
3. It can provide relief for menstrual issues in women
4. It can sooth headache
5. It can provide relief for toothache
6. It can relieve ear aches.
Ajwain: It is known to be an excellent stomach ache reliever, thereby forming part of acid reflux treatments and here are the other reasons why it is added to Herbozyme capsules:
1. It can relieve flatulence and indigestion
2. It can improve digestive functions to a great extent
3. It can provide excellent relief for asthma and cough
4. It can relieve arthritic and rheumatic pains
5. It can instantly cure hiccups.
So, these herbal remedies make Herbozyme capsules the ideal remedies for acidity, acid reflux and related issues.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important