ALL >> Health >> View Article
Acidity Symptoms, Causes And Herbal Treatment Cures
Total Articles: 193
Acidity is a common problem experienced by people many times in their lives. If it happens rarely, there need not be any worry, but if it happens frequently, acidity herbal treatment can help in finding the right kind of relief. But, before actually getting into the details in this regard, it is better to understand the symptoms and causes behind acid reflux.
Symptoms of acidity: Some of the common symptoms associated with heartburn and hyperacidity are given below and acidity herbal cures can relieve these symptoms:
1. Bitter taste in the mouth
2. Acid reflux
5. Chest pain that may travel to the back, arms and jaw
6. Loss of appetite
7. Gas and flatulence
8. Vomiting and nausea
9. Sudden pain in the stomach
10. Heartburn that happens about half an hour after eating and this pain will get worse when the patient lies down or bends over
11. Generally, pain caused by this condition will get eased when antacids are taken, when drinking water and when standing up
12. Gastric ulcers
13. Weight loss
14. Ache in the ear
15. When the reflux turns out to be a tooth decay there will be hoarseness in the voice, sore throat will be experience and there are chances of tooth decay as well
16. The patients may also feel as if the throat is constricted and closed up
17. When there is gastric ulcer problem, it is a symptom of acidity
18. In case the condition becomes severe, the patients might experience trouble in eating and even there are chances of dehydration as well. When there is blood associated with vomit and stool, there are chances of internal bleeding of esophagus.
To any individual, who is unfamiliar with heartburn, the symptoms might be similar to that of heart attack. It should never be confused and acidity herbal treatment can very well relieve these symptoms associated with acid reflux.
What are the causes of heartburn and acidity?
Bad eating habits: It is stated that bad eating habits are the most crucial contributing factors towards acidity. When an individual frequently consumes foods that are rich in oil, spices, sugars, starch and unhealthy fats, there are chances of acidity. Even, eating heavy meals before going to bed is stated to be an important contributor. When sleeping in a reclined position, immediately after food consumption, the chances of acid reflux increases. Skipping meals and keeping long gaps between meals will also cause acidity. The reason is the bad eating habits can put extra pressure on the digestive system, thereby making it to work overtime as it tries to work normally.
Here, apart from bringing about healthy lifestyle changes, acidity herbal treatment can help as it will strengthen the digestive system and can make the process easier.
Weakness of sphincter muscle: Generally, this muscle acts as the valve for keeping the acids in the stomach from moving upwards towards the mouth and the throat. This muscle can be strengthened with the help of acidity herbal treatment.
The other causes include stress, sedentary lifestyle, autoimmune conditions and unhealthy habits like alcohol consumption and smoking can lead to this issue. Here, acidity herbal cures called as Herbozyme capsules can help regardless of the reason behind acid reflux.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe