ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Ensuing A Marriage Visa For A Seamless Transition To New Life
Total Articles: 331
Visa application rules have changed over the year in UK. These days it is much stricter than it used to be a decade earlier. So getting a visa now a days is a complex and long drawn process. Getting a marriage visa is even harder as there are stringent rules and guidelines which has to be followed. Also for a marriage visa background checks are done on both the partners which makes it an even more long and complicated process. However if all the rules and regulations are properly followed and the proper documents are produced then visa applications do get accepted.
It is important to know about all the rules and regulations before you apply for UK marriage visa. Firstly both the partners should be above 18. Also it is important for both the partners to have known each other before applying for the visa. It is also necessary to be married or in a registered civil partnership. The marriage must be valid in the country it took place and also under UK law. Unmarried partners must be living in a subsisting relationship for at least two years before they can apply for UK visa.
There are certain rules and regulation for the sponsor also. According to the new UK law it is important for the sponsor to earn over £18,600 per year and show that he is financially stable, this will increase to 22,400 if there is one child dependent. 2,400 for each additional child in any UK settlement visa application. It is also important for the sponsor to have his own place. It is important to satisfy the UK border agency that the couple can live together on their own without any recourse or help from public funds. If the sponsor happens to be living abroad during the time of the visa application he must convey to the agency officials that he has every intention of coming back and living together with his partner.
As the rules and regulations are so stringent and complex it is wise to take professional help while applying for UK marriage visa. UK spouse visa help.com has more than 15 years of experience in this field. They also employs former agency officials who help the candidate every step of the way from writing the application letter to receiving the visa. Getting a visa is a long and complicated process and even small mistakes can make it even longer, in some cases it even results in cancellation of the application. The experienced officials helps avoiding this mistakes and also makes the whole process quiet simple.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Dave Woods who has written a number of articles on UK marriage visa rules and provides fruitful information. To applying for UK marriage visa, please visit www.ukspousevisahelp.com.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family