ALL >> Home-Based-Business >> View Article
Granite Vs. Marble- Home Décor
Total Articles: 19
Both of these natural stones come in a wide variety of patterns and colors. Granite is the more popular choice among the two, due to its higher durability and is generally preferred for modern or traditional homes. While marble is a no brainer for high-end homes as it exudes a classy and luxurious vibe.
Sobe Stone, one of the most experienced and recognized home décor stone supplier. They are masters of granite home depot in Fort Lauderdale and are among the most esteemed pioneers of Marble in Fort Lauderdale. They have been kind enough to provide us with a few guidelines to help us choose the best stones for our home.
The visible differences between granite and marble are the only thing that sets them apart. While choosing a natural stone for your home, always give the most preference to your personal taste. Both of the natural stones are found in a wide variety of colors. Some people prefer the natural patterns of granite while others prefer the luxurious elegance and delicate veining of marble.
When it comes to durability and strength, granite wins hands down. Granite is a very hard natural stone and easily resists cracking and chipping. It is also immune to heat damage and stains. Marble stone, on the other hand, is much more porous and thus is prone to staining, heat and water damage. It is also very likely to get cracks and chips.
Granite and marble home decor stones which have been re-sealed become extremely resistant to stains and water damage. However, this process must be repeated every once in a while to maintain its resistance. Small scratches and dents in granite and marble stones can easily be repaired with epoxy or resin, but professional aid is recommended for bigger problems.
Price and Installation
When installing marble or granite home decor elements, always seek the help of experienced professionals. Depending on their shape and size they can be quite difficult to handle and integrating plumbing to granite and marble stones requires specific skills and tools.
Granite stones are way cheaper than marble due to high availability and lower processing costs. On the other hand, marble stones cost more because of their high-end marketing image and luxurious vibe.
Garrett Mason is the author of this article. For further detail about granite home depot in Fort Lauderdale. Please visit the website.
Home Based Business Articles1. Floor Sanding: Things You Need To Know About This Vital Floor Preparation Step
Author: Mark Seekings
2. Types Of Tile And Grout Cleaner
Author: Rich Ornick
3. Awesome Guide To Buy Hot Water Cylinder
Author: Jose Wood
4. How To Select A Locksmith In Dc Area?
Author: Locksmith DC
5. Best Interior Design Expert In Bangalore
Author: Taurus Inspro
6. Vboard, Vplank, Vpremium, Vpanel, Shera Board, Shera Plank, Bison Board, Plywood And Laminates Deal
7. Textured Paint Cape Town And Customized Wall Coatings Are The Affordable And Practical Decorative Op
Author: Matthew Johnson
8. Interior Designers In Madurai
9. Mosquito Trap Is Your First Step Toward Mosquito Prevention
Author: Mosquito Aire
10. Select A Suitable Home Ventilation System But Carefully
Author: George Dean
11. Crownbamboo Shop
Author: crownbamboo shop
12. Know These About Buying A Home Security Door
Author: J.R. Hudson
13. Exquisite Display & Storage Solutions For Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Nisha Sarna
14. All You Need To Know About Coffee Mugs As Gifts
Author: Stewart smith
15. Refresh Your Lavatory With An Absolute Refurbishment
Author: Nisha Sarna