ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Debunking 10 Myths On Artificial Turf Grass
Total Articles: 14
The popularity for artificial grass is continuously growing worldwide. Whether it is for fake lawns at home or grass pitches on sports grounds, it looks attractive. The applications of this stuff are spreading to some more areas both in terms of commercial and domestic uses. Artificial turf grass became an affordable and viable part of for home, garden, company and town. The intelligent interior decor professionals are using it fabulously with their innovative ideas.
Ten Misconceptions Regarding Synthetic Turf:
1. Creates health hazards – Most of the manufactures are using non-toxic raw materials. The best quality products in the market have no health risks and not restricted for any type of patients. In fact, no pesticide used to grow these grasses which ensure it is safe.
2. Gets very hot soon – Compared to the natural grass, the artificial turf grass may absorb and transfer little more heat but it is not that extreme. If you will choose lighter shades of grass while buying, then issue will not bother you.
3. Impede Drains – The market available products are now featuring proper drainage systems. A special drainage layer is available in its base which ensures drainage of water done rightly. Take care of the ground level while installing which eliminate these problems effectively.
4. Not Durable – The best quality products can serve up to a decade or more. Yes, the manufactures assure their customers on its permanence for several years. Synthetic turf is more able to tolerate direct sunlight and load compared to real grass.
5. No Real Tree or Flowers – You need not to cut down the grownup trees or destroy your natural flower garden to have a fake lawn. During the installation, you can arrange it smartly to continue with the tree.
6. Losses its lush with time – Premium quality products are being manufactured with best kind of raw materials and technologies that helps it to fight against fading. The greenness of artificial turf grass continues for years.
7. More Expensive – When you will calculate the overall cost including maintenance, the fake grass will feel affordable. In fact, the competition among the online sellers reduced the cost of these products through mass production. You will not have to spend more on pesticides, fertilizers, seeding, watering, etc.
8. No One buys the property – Your property will be much preferred will get more buyers with these products. It really adds more value to your property and the most buyers know the benefits of synthetic turf.
9. Threat to Environment – The use of chemicals for growing the grasses or maintaining its lush will not require any hazardous chemicals. So, compared to having real grass, you are protecting the earth more with artificial turf grass.
10. Unsafe for Kids and Pets – The materials used in production are not dangerous and has no impacts on your kid’s health. The risk of wounds to their soft skin or paws is also minimal.
Some people still have misunderstandings on these stuffs which making them away from it. They have to know the actual fact and enjoy the grass at their home and workplace.
Brian Smith suggests the name of Class Grass Ltd for the purchase of superior quality Synthetic Turf at competitive prices. This leading supplier and installer provides artificial turf grass for gardens, creches play areas, graves, putting greens/driving mats, goalmouth areas, etc. You can call them on 087 838 06 18.
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities In An Interior Designing Firm In Mumbai
Author: Santosh Rana
2. Seven Things You See At The Gym
3. Install A Frameless Glass Balustrade In Your House For A Perfect Modern Outlook
Author: Chloe Kellaway
4. Ideas On Common Bathroom Mixer Tap Issues And Their Solutions
Author: Luca Estell
5. How You Can Chop Down Your Home’s Energy Bill With Window Replacement In Edmonton?
Author: Bryson Kaleb
6. Beat The Winters: Heating Contractors In Nampa
7. What Can You Do To Save The Chimney From Perishing Earlier Than Anticipated?
Author: Brayden Haritos
8. 9 Maintenance Tips To Extend The Life Of Your Log Splitter
Author: Michael Foley
9. Which One Is Better- Marble Or Granite Countertops?
Author: Riley Evans
10. Best King Size Down Comforter
Author: Rick Smith
11. Design Options For Horse Barns
Author: Bryson Kaleb
12. Diy Blinds Made Simple
Author: Jennifer Williams
13. Entrust The Task Of Building Garages In Arlington, Va With A Professional Company
Author: Bryson Kaleb
14. Find The Very Best Suggestions To Meet Your Floor Service Requirement Within An Easier Way
Author: Partha Goswami
15. Metal Storage Rack Creates An Outstanding Ambience
Author: Swayam India