ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Experience The Magic Of Ganpati Visarjan With A Photowalk!
Total Articles: 60
Every year the city of Mumbai bid adieu to their lord Ganesha with much pomp and splendour. Crowded, noisy yet full of life, Ganesh Visarjan is the day of celebration in the city. Quintessentially, the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi describes the spirit and charm of Mumbai city.
On the Ganesh Chaturthi, people bring home their favorite elephant-head god, Ganesha and worhip him for 10 days. On the day of visarjan, the idol is carried with much pomp and glory to be immersed in the water body with the prayers asking Ganesha to come back again next year. These whole ten days are like celebration in Mumbai. During this time, you will find idols in all sizes. Every year Colossal idols of Ganesha, each a specimen of intricate craftsmanship, grace the city with their presence. Some of the most famous Ganpati pandals in mumbai are Lalbaghcha Raja of Lalbagh, Mumbai Cha Raja of Ganesh Galli, Andheri cha Raja, GSB Mandal at King's Circle, Chichpokli cha Chintamani and many more. These ornate pandals are thronged with millions of devotees to get darshan of their beloved bappa.
During the time of Visarjan, the most popular events in Mumbai is the Photowalk through the Mumbai to witness and capture the beauty of the ceremonies and festivities. One such
Ganpati Visarjan Photowalk is organised by The Fish Eye World Institute of Photography. The walk will start at Chinchpokli station on the central line, covering the grand pandal of Chichpokli cha Chintamani and will move towards the famous and one of the oldest pandals of Lalbaug to catch a glimpse of the mighty 'Lalbaugcha Raja' and other Ganpati idols on the same route to click pictures of the same.
Ganpati Visarjan is always a photographer's delight. This is the time when a photographer can capture the real essense of Mumbai. From taking the idol to the water bodies like, juhu beach, girgaun chaupatty or versova beach, followed by millions of devotees, to the immersion ceremonies, everything is so grand and elaborate that a photographer is in for a treat to capture the most amazing pics. If you want to capture the real flavour of the festival, then head out on a photo walk. Experience the festivities and click some real pictures of the grand idols and celebration, while walking through the city of Mumbai. This is the best way to capture one of the biggest festival of Maharastra, Ganesh Chaturthi.
Entertainment Articles1. The Absolute Best In Digital Piano Sound
Author: owen thomson
2. Choosing The Right Acting Class For Me!
Author: Vikram Pandith
3. Celebrate Boston New Years Party In Style And Network With Who’s Who In The Society
4. Step By Step Process Of Film Making
Author: Vikram Pandith
5. Escort Laser Detector - 3 Things Yours Should Have
Author: Zürich Escort Service
6. 10 Tips For Proper Film Casting
Author: Sakura Events
7. Bollywood Box Office Collection 2017 With Verdicts India- See The Full Report
8. It’s The Professionalism And Experience That Reflects Through Colorado Senior Photography!
Author: Michael Cray
9. Enjoy A Day With Your Children By Using Collection Of Jumper Rental
Author: Scott Oliver
10. The Best Films Of 2014
Author: Andy Rubin
11. Check Out The Amazing Reasons To Learn Kizomba
Author: Salsa People
12. Top 4 Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Birthday Photographer
13. Speakstick’s Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: A Closer Look
Author: Rioven Schmidt
14. Big Dance Centre
15. Exceptional Presentation Gives Alluring Photographs
Author: Sumit Bhalla