ALL >> Education >> View Article
Tips For Choosing A Medical College
Total Articles: 9
Everyone has ambitions, if you are a science student, than probably your ambition would be to become a doctor one day, and we are pretty sure that you are working day in and day out to fulfill your dream. But there is a common dilemma which every student and their parent faces while deciding on the medical college for doing MBBS.
India is considered as the hub of medical colleges all over the world. Every state has a number of colleges which promises to have the best infrastructure and faculty, but very few manage to keep up with their promises. Out of all these, medical colleges of Dehradun which comes under the University of Uttarakhand are widely known to be the best medical colleges in India. These colleges provide various medical courses, both at undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
It is often seen that students get distracted by the list of top medical colleges published in various magazines and websites. But the fact is that you can hardly rely on those lists as the surveys behind those lists are not always authentic and at times highly questionable.
Therefore, not going with the rumors, you must set a few parameters for choosing any medical college. After extensive study we have come up with some ideas which you can use while deciding on a medical college for yourself:
1. Academic Focus: Every medical college has some specialty in their programs, like; some colleges emphasize more on medicine programs while some focus on surgery. So, first and foremost, you must decide about the course you want to enroll in and then choose the college of your interest.
2. Accommodation: If you are applying for a college which is out of station, then it is the first thing you must look for. Whether the college has hostel facility with ample number of beds or not, how far the market is from that college, so that you can also hang around and relieve you stress during your free time etc. are a few things you must check.
3. Faculty: The most important part of choosing a college is the kind of faculty it has. It not only helps you in learning well, but also ensures that you pick up adequate knowledge and skills. Please make sure that you go through all the details of a medical college and find out the kind of qualification the faculty has. Also see, the number of full time faculty members and part timers. It has been widely seen that in order to attain more profit, most medical colleges make compromise in this department, which is not good. Faculty members act like a pillar to your career and any mistake in this front could put your career in jeopardy.
4. Placements: This step is very important; never forget to take out the placement details of the medical college you are planning to take admission in. After all, this will decide the amount of perks you would earn after all those gruesome years of study.
We hope that above mentioned tips will help you in deciding on a medical college. So, now have the college of your choice and study hard.
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri