ALL >> Service >> View Article
6 Effective Ways To Collect Feedback From Candidates Post Interview
Total Articles: 32
Generally, on the hiring day a candidate talks with single point of contact, candidate will decide about the company based on that conversation, and that reflects the organization as a whole. It is more important to know what the candidates are thinking about the company. Once the interview is done, getting feedback from the candidate will make the interview process much better and effective. Let’s see some of the methods to get the feedback from the candidates.
1. Make personal calls to all the candidates:
The best way to keep connected with the candidates and collect constructive feedback is to give them a personal call the very next day of interview process. Enquire them about the interview process and ask them on how well it went. Prepare the set of points before hand and keep marking the answers as responded by the candidates.
2. Feedback Boxes:
Include a comment card in the interview process kit. Guide the candidates to use it only after interview process is done as it is meant to collect feedback about the whole process. Keep feedback boxes at the office premises. Preferably if you have maintained total anonymity of the feedback, chances are more and more candidates will drop their comments in the feedback box.
3. Response cards:
Response Cards comes with a prepaid postage stamp so the candidates don’t incur any expense posting them. Once candidates leave office premises they can fill in the response and post it back to office address, from any location. Candidates like the anonymity of this method, as no personal information is collected.Many organizations are having response cards on display near the exit.
4. Online Survey:
A quick and effective way of collecting feedback about the interview process is to create an online survey and shoot email to all the candidates who attended the hiring process. Online surveys are helpful in collecting the feedback and saving them automatically in an excel format.
5. Review Websites:
Online review websites are now becoming an integral part of a company’s branding process. The reviews/feedback submitted on these websites have been helpful to attract further talent. Once interview is done recruiters can guide candidates on how they can submit their experience with the company on these websites.
6. Referrals’ Feedback:
Hiring through referrals has always been given importance in any organisation. The best way to collect the feedback of the effectiveness of the interview process is to ask the current employees (who referred a candidate) to give their views on how their referred candidate was treated during whole process. And what was their view about the company.
Applicant Tracking System is the most effective online recruiting management system. This platform helps in automated tracking of each applicant attending an interview process. For an effective feedback process post-interview, we recommend to include questions related to conduct of recruiters, difficulty level of questions asked, relevancy of each method involved, review about office premises and culture etc.
Service Articles1. Why You Need To Keep Your Erp Updated Now And Then
Author: Alex Forsyth
2. What Are The Benefits Of A Warehouse Management System?
Author: kumar ram
3. Some Things You Should Know About Personalised Number Plates
Author: Alan Hebbs
4. Hp Printer Offline- Get Printer Offline Solution
Author: John Michle
5. Hp Printer Troubleshooting Windows In 10
Author: Andrew Smith
6. The Ways To Select Perfectly Printed Wristbands In Winston Salem Nc From Reputed Printing Organizati
7. How To Cope Up With Loss Of Friendships And Breakups?
Author: David Smith
8. New Type Of Investment Manager - Private Equity Firm
Author: Moksha Finance
9. Need For Building Iot Devices With Ota Functionality
Author: john martine
10. Experienced Removalists Will Move The Articles Safely
Author: sandro saka
11. The Future Of Digital Security In Assam
Author: SM Infotech
12. How To Restore A Carpet After Water Damage
Author: Marisn Mackle
13. A Quick Forklift Hire Guide From Best Forklift Consultant
Author: Dale Sutcliffe
14. How To Post Photos On Instagram From Windows Pc Or Mac – Office Setup
Author: Mr. Ariif
15. Make It A Fly Free Zone With Pestinct Pro Solution’s Fly Management Solutions!!
Author: John Smith