ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Common Things We Do During Office Work Calls
Total Articles: 32
The calls could be with the client, with company’s bosses, with team manager or even within the team as well. Some calls are scheduled and some jump in unplanned. Respecting its long history, we collected a few common activities we keep on doing while being a part of such phone calls
1. When the call attendees are of foreign language, we generally keep on bugging our colleagues to explain what is going on, in our language.
2. Mostly if there is any tense situation or if meeting is not going in our way, we end up mocking the other caller, sheepishly.
3. When there is a long conversation with clients and doesn’t seem to be ending soon, without thinking much we give them affirmative action to do the task. But when we realize we usually end up in real trouble.
4. When the other person in the call asks us about the thing which we are not aware of or are not sure of, we usually ask our colleague about it and he will explain it on a piece of paper.
5. When there is a boring meeting going on and we are not very much interested, even if there is any small communication glitch also, we don’t highlight it and pretend as if we have heard and understood it.
6. During conference call, we keep the conversation in mute and move out of the place to do some other work.
7. Modulations in our accent is another activity included in work calls. Specially, when we are looking to impress the client we try to bring new accent in our conversation.
8. A not so acceptable scenario seen in the call is when we start cross arguing with our colleagues. More worry part is when it is a client call.
9. There will be situations when we have to submit some reports and at the same time there is a call to attend. In most of the cases, we end up ignoring or re-scheduling the call to finish-up the reports.
10. Multi-tasking is also applied while on a work call. Most importantly seen scenarios are like attending second call or whatsapping without giving full concentration to the call.
Applicant Tracking System is an online recruitment management platform that helps organisations to change the way they have been doing the hiring process. With free job posting sites recruiters can receive profiles in bulk and use auto interview scheduling to minimise the calls and follow-up with candidates through automated emails.
Computers Articles1. ᶋᶋ$$contact$$ Bitfinex Support Phone Number+1(866)-967-(8749) Bitfinex Support Phone Number @califor
2. How To Buy Additional Norton Online Backup Storage Space And Change Its Settings?
Author: James Watson
3. Samsam Virus Infected Cdot‘s Computers, Demands Bitcoin
Author: Maria Williams
4. The Difference Between Residential Ip And Datacenter Ip Proxies
5. Onsite Macbook Screen Repairing Experts In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
6. $$joker$$ Call#1.866.967.8749™ Ledger Nano Phone Number Ledger Nano Phone Number @??™u S A+c
7. An Overview Of Sip2dial’s Outbound Call Center Software Features
Author: Matt Parker
8. How To Setup A Proxy Server
Author: Clara Clarkson
9. Enjoy The Features Of Microsoft Office Smartly With Microsoft Office 2016 Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
10. How To Fix Can’t Sign Into Yahoo Mail | Yahoo Mail Sign In Problems
Author: Rabecca Johnson
11. Features Of Aol Softwares
Author: it helpline numbers
12. Ms Office 365 Is There To Enrich Teamwork Across Devices
Author: Lynda Carter
13. Promotional Videos
Author: arjun shetty
14. Tips On Install Norton Setup Security - Norton Setup Ca
Author: Ela Smith
15. Custom Web Development
Author: arjun shetty