ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Suggestions For Creating A Proper Guest List For Wedding Ceremony
Total Articles: 4
Tying the knot is an important and joyful moment of life, which every about-to-wed couple wants to spend with their close relatives and friends. To let them know about this good news and request for their presence, you will have to send an invitation, which can either be verbal or written. However, the significance of written invitation has been changed over the past few years. Nowadays, it is used to give invitees a glimpse of grandeur of marriage. You will find various options available, but if you are looking for one to put an impression on invitees, Indian wedding card is the right choice.
You have to do a lot of stressful tasks in the preparations for marriage and one of these is creating a guest list. This task is related to etiquette and someone’s feelings that is why it is more stressful than others. Some tips are mentioned below, which can help you create a proper guest list.
Determine how much you can spend per guest for food:
You have to estimate a proper budget for each wedding expense. When you are preparing a guest list, you should find out the amount you can spend on food. After that, determine the number of guests you can invite and prepare a list accordingly.
Classify the guests:
You can start with a big list. While going through this list, you should classify guests in three categories, “must invite”, “should invite”, “could invite”. If your food budget allows you to cover expenditure for “must invite” guests, go to “should invite” and so on. Thus, you can prepare a list with important guests. If there is a close friend, but if you have not met him or her for a long time, then it is not essential to invite him or her.
Work with families of yours and spouse’s:
You can ask your parents and spouse’s parents for preparing separate guest lists. After that, you can prepare a master list by accumulating these and determine if the number of guests can fit into your budget. While preparing this list, you should give priority to family members.
When you are preparing a guest list, do not forget to count the number of children because it will also determine the final number. If your brother or sister has children, you will have to invite them. If your budget and the size of venue also allow this, you can also invite them.
Well, these are some helpful tips for preparing the guest list. By following these, you can make a proper one including your close ones.
Rahul Jindal is director of The Wedding Cards Online, a leading online Indian wedding cards supplier. He is passionate about writing wedding related articles and nowadays, he is sharing wedding related tips and ideas in his articles.
Wedding Articles1. Love And Relationship
2. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
3. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
4. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
5. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
6. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
7. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
8. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
9. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
10. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
11. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
12. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel
13. Vary Your Event Or Theme Wedding Decorations With Changing Seasons
Author: Syed Atif
14. Planning Your Best Wedding With Cabo San Lucas Wedding Photographer
Author: Alejandro Thomas
15. How To Choose Best Wedding Coordinator Orlando?
Author: Sagar Gore