ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Adventure In The Rains!
Total Articles: 59
Adventure junkies, just imagine the thrill of rafting in the monsoons! Nothing gets more exciting than this. White water rafting along with the rains and lush greenery around, makes an ideal adventure activity, this monsoon. River rafting has always been the flavour of the rainy season. And with the white river rafting at Kolad's Kundalika river just opened up, the adventure lovers of Mumbai and around need not go anywhere. White river rafting in Maharashtra has now become synonymous with Kolad in Raigad district.
This monsoon, No Thepla Holidays is organising an overnight monsoon getaway to Kolad, called, Monsoon Mania. Raft down the clear white waters of the Kundalika river and spend the rest of the day at a little hotel in the middle of the green fields and forests of Kolad. Enjoy the chilling night with BBQ party or splash about the pool in the day. Take a morning walk in the surrounding hills and get mesmerized by the nature. All the meals are included in the package. You just need to relax and enjoy the nature, which is at it's best during this time of the year.
Rafting has been one of the world's most captivating and exhilarating adventure sports. For the rafting lovers in Maharashtra, Kundalika river in Kolad has always been the favourite destination. It's clear white water and the curves makes it all the more apt for rafting. Along with the rafting, enjoy bodysurfing in the river as well. On your Kolad Rafting adventure, you will experience an adrenaline rush like never before, along with the multiple sensations like, the exhilaration and thrill from nature's powerful forces at work, admiring the beauty and shallowness of white water, smitten by the spectacular scenery that encompasses you throughout the journey, and you will relish in the contentment of achievement and fulfilment of personal and team challenges met and mastered along the way. Rafting in Kundalika is “dam controlled”, which makes it all the more safest. The 12 kms stretch of rafting is loaded with crazy rapids that will hurl you screaming all the way.
So, just break the monotony of regular city life with a weekend trip with No Thepla Holidays to the Kundalika river, Kolad in the Raigad district. Experience the thrills of white river rafting in the day and get mesmerized by the serenity of the greenery and surrounding forests in the night. Believe us, white river rafting doesn't get more exciting than this!
Entertainment Articles1. How Sonali Bendre Revealed News Of Her Cancer To Her Son Ranveer
Author: Kelly Sanchez
2. Hire Best Austin Party Bands To Add High Energy Entertainment To Your Celebrations
3. Make Corporate Events Impressive And Successful By Choosing The Right Corporate Events Hall
Author: Assadullah Haroon
4. How Safe Are Amusement Park Rides
Author: Navneet Kumar
5. What Makes Party Photo Booth A Must-have At Wedding?
Author: Robert Batson
6. Corporate Entertainment Kzn
Author: Corporate Entertainment KZN
7. Kolkata Independent Model Girls
Author: Jenny Gupta
8. Dhadak Whatsapp Video Status Download - Jhanvi And Ishaan Movie Video Songs
Author: ruhi 1 mishra
9. Sacred Games Review: How Does Netflix's First Indian Original Series Fare?
Author: amar kayam
10. Awesome Ways To Use Augmented Reality In Businesses
Author: andrew scanta
11. All You Need To Know About The Ar Emojis
Author: andrew scanta
12. Rock Your Next Home Party With Retro Jukeboxes!
Author: Laurie Hekeik
13. Look What Kind Of Men Do Strippers Desire?
Author: Ashley Jennifer
14. The Homemaker By Urvashi Kumar Trikha
Author: Urvashi Kumar Trikha
15. Artist And Celebrities Is Here To Help You Chart Out Your Dream Event!
Author: Artists Celebrities