ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Essential Formalities You Must Complete Before You Own A Mercedes
Total Articles: 120
When you’ve decided that you would like to purchase a Mercedes Benz car, it is a large investment that you will be making. An icon of luxury and superior quality, cars by Mercedes Benz offer their owners an amazing range of advantages and benefits. Once you have selected your preferred model and satisfactorily completed a test drive, you can then begin the purchase process. There are certain formalities you should complete before you own a Mercedes. These are:
Deciding how you will be paying for your car:
Your sales representative in any Mercedes showroom in Delhi will be able to guide you through the process of purchasing your preferred car. There are a number of options that Mercedes Benz Finance or MB Finance offers. Schemes such as Star Finance, Star Lease and Star Agility amongst others enable you to own your dream Mercedes car in a way that is most financially suitable to you. As mentioned above, buying a Mercedes car requires a sizeable investment, so you should have a clear plan as to how you will pay for your purchase.
Preparing and providing required documents:
Whether you are an individual, a company or a trust that is purchasing a car, you need to provide a defined list of documents to your Mercedes showroom in Delhi. These include general documents such as your photo ID proof, address proof, passport photograph; financial documents such as ITR or Form 16, last 2 years’ balance sheets, six months’ bank statements, 3 months’ salary slips and information of any existing loans. For a company or trust that is making a purchase, there are additional documents required such as a copy of the deed and a letter of authority.
Signing the relevant documents:
Once you have decided how to pay for your Mercedes Benz car and have provided the required documents you can get down to the actual purchase. The Mercedes representative will have made available the actual sale papers as well as all warranty and finance scheme related documents. After careful perusal of the same, you can put your sign on these papers. Once your licence plate registration has been verified, your Mercedes car will be delivered to the provided address.
Once you have completed these essential formalities you are on your way to becoming a proud owner of a Mercedes Benz car.
About the Author
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked at the top Mercedes showroom in Gurgaon. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars, Mercedes Benz Finance or MB Finance. In this article, he shares some great insights that will help current and potential owners of Mercedes Benz cars in India.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola