ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Essential Formalities You Must Complete Before You Own A Mercedes
Total Articles: 118
When you’ve decided that you would like to purchase a Mercedes Benz car, it is a large investment that you will be making. An icon of luxury and superior quality, cars by Mercedes Benz offer their owners an amazing range of advantages and benefits. Once you have selected your preferred model and satisfactorily completed a test drive, you can then begin the purchase process. There are certain formalities you should complete before you own a Mercedes. These are:
Deciding how you will be paying for your car:
Your sales representative in any Mercedes showroom in Delhi will be able to guide you through the process of purchasing your preferred car. There are a number of options that Mercedes Benz Finance or MB Finance offers. Schemes such as Star Finance, Star Lease and Star Agility amongst others enable you to own your dream Mercedes car in a way that is most financially suitable to you. As mentioned above, buying a Mercedes car requires a sizeable investment, so you should have a clear plan as to how you will pay for your purchase.
Preparing and providing required documents:
Whether you are an individual, a company or a trust that is purchasing a car, you need to provide a defined list of documents to your Mercedes showroom in Delhi. These include general documents such as your photo ID proof, address proof, passport photograph; financial documents such as ITR or Form 16, last 2 years’ balance sheets, six months’ bank statements, 3 months’ salary slips and information of any existing loans. For a company or trust that is making a purchase, there are additional documents required such as a copy of the deed and a letter of authority.
Signing the relevant documents:
Once you have decided how to pay for your Mercedes Benz car and have provided the required documents you can get down to the actual purchase. The Mercedes representative will have made available the actual sale papers as well as all warranty and finance scheme related documents. After careful perusal of the same, you can put your sign on these papers. Once your licence plate registration has been verified, your Mercedes car will be delivered to the provided address.
Once you have completed these essential formalities you are on your way to becoming a proud owner of a Mercedes Benz car.
About the Author
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked at the top Mercedes showroom in Gurgaon. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars, Mercedes Benz Finance or MB Finance. In this article, he shares some great insights that will help current and potential owners of Mercedes Benz cars in India.
Automobiles Articles1. Tips To Find The Best Service Of Scrap Car Removal In Toronto
2. How To Nab The Best Used Car Loan Deal?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. Common Mistakes When Installing Safety & Security Film
Author: GV Window Tint
4. Improve Business With Fleet Management
Author: raj verma
5. The Color Of Limousine – An Important Aspect To Consider While Hiring A Limo
Author: Padraic O Reilly
6. Rockman - Alloy Wheel Manufacturers In India
7. The Skoda Octavia Wagon Rs Get A 180kw Tune
8. The Importance Of Nissan Patrol Engine Coolant
9. Smart Parking Market Dynamics, Forecast, Analysis And Supply Demand 2017-2021
Author: Aaron N Smith
10. Best Ways To Find Used Car Dealerships In Hackensack
Author: East Coast Toyota
11. 6 Thing To Check When Buying Used Cars
Author: Adam Jafari
12. Catalytic Converter Market Analysis 2017-2021: Key Findings, Regional Analysis, Key Players
Author: Aaron N Smith
13. Automotive Windshield Market Latest Trends And Indications To 2025
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
14. 3 Tips For Driving Your Peugeot 308 In Wet Conditions
15. Usage-based Insurance Market Analysis, Trends, Market Size And Forecasts To 2025