ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Essential Formalities You Must Complete Before You Own A Mercedes
Total Articles: 120
When you’ve decided that you would like to purchase a Mercedes Benz car, it is a large investment that you will be making. An icon of luxury and superior quality, cars by Mercedes Benz offer their owners an amazing range of advantages and benefits. Once you have selected your preferred model and satisfactorily completed a test drive, you can then begin the purchase process. There are certain formalities you should complete before you own a Mercedes. These are:
Deciding how you will be paying for your car:
Your sales representative in any Mercedes showroom in Delhi will be able to guide you through the process of purchasing your preferred car. There are a number of options that Mercedes Benz Finance or MB Finance offers. Schemes such as Star Finance, Star Lease and Star Agility amongst others enable you to own your dream Mercedes car in a way that is most financially suitable to you. As mentioned above, buying a Mercedes car requires a sizeable investment, so you should have a clear plan as to how you will pay for your purchase.
Preparing and providing required documents:
Whether you are an individual, a company or a trust that is purchasing a car, you need to provide a defined list of documents to your Mercedes showroom in Delhi. These include general documents such as your photo ID proof, address proof, passport photograph; financial documents such as ITR or Form 16, last 2 years’ balance sheets, six months’ bank statements, 3 months’ salary slips and information of any existing loans. For a company or trust that is making a purchase, there are additional documents required such as a copy of the deed and a letter of authority.
Signing the relevant documents:
Once you have decided how to pay for your Mercedes Benz car and have provided the required documents you can get down to the actual purchase. The Mercedes representative will have made available the actual sale papers as well as all warranty and finance scheme related documents. After careful perusal of the same, you can put your sign on these papers. Once your licence plate registration has been verified, your Mercedes car will be delivered to the provided address.
Once you have completed these essential formalities you are on your way to becoming a proud owner of a Mercedes Benz car.
About the Author
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked at the top Mercedes showroom in Gurgaon. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars, Mercedes Benz Finance or MB Finance. In this article, he shares some great insights that will help current and potential owners of Mercedes Benz cars in India.
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard