ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
3 Amazing Service Benefits You Get As A Mercedes Owner
Total Articles: 118
Purchasing and owning a Mercedes car comes with certain perks. It’s not just about sleek looks, quality performance and the pride of owning a Mercedes Benz. Over and above these, there are several amazing service benefits that you can enjoy, so your experience as an owner continues to remain a rewarding one. They are:
2 +1 Years Warranty:
Right from the date of registration or date of the sales invoice or delivery note, your Mercedes Benz car has a warranty of up to 24 months or 2 years. In addition to this Mercedes’ Star Care programme provides you with an additional 12 months or 1 year of warranty, once the standard 2 year warranty period is complete. This additional warranty comes at no extra cost whatsoever. Thus, your car is covered for up to 3 years for warrantable repairs, that too without any mileage limitations. Of course, every Mercedes car is manufactured with top quality materials and expert workmanship. Still, if any problems should arise, you can rest assured that all repairs will be dealt with quickly and effectively at the Mercedes service center in Delhi during the warranty period.
Emergency On-Road Assistance:
There’s nothing that gives more peace of mind than knowing you will always find help in a moment of crisis. When you buy your Mercedes car, you receive the promise of 24-hour on-road assistance for a period of up to three whole years from the date of registration, sales invoice or delivery note. This emergency service truly ensures that any inconvenience caused to you or your family is greatly reduced in the case of your car being immobilised when you are travelling or even while at home. No matter the time, if you are stranded due to unfortunate circumstances, you can trust that you will get top-notch emergency Mercedes service in Delhi.
24 hour Service:
When you have a Mercedes car, the time is never a constraint that stops you from getting excellent service. You can avail of full-fledged service at any time of the day or night. Thus, if any breakdown should occur, you can rest in the knowledge that you will receive a quick response and any car problems you may face will be dealt with as quickly as possible. You can have breakdown assistance reach you wherever you may be thanks to specially modified cars that come equipped with a tool kit, spare tires, and even extra fuel. Now that’s truly convenient service!
About the Author
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the top Mercedes service center in Delhi. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars. In this article, he shares some great insights that will help current and potential owners of Mercedes Benz cars in India.
Automobiles Articles1. Tips To Find The Best Service Of Scrap Car Removal In Toronto
2. How To Nab The Best Used Car Loan Deal?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. Common Mistakes When Installing Safety & Security Film
Author: GV Window Tint
4. Improve Business With Fleet Management
Author: raj verma
5. The Color Of Limousine – An Important Aspect To Consider While Hiring A Limo
Author: Padraic O Reilly
6. Rockman - Alloy Wheel Manufacturers In India
7. The Skoda Octavia Wagon Rs Get A 180kw Tune
8. The Importance Of Nissan Patrol Engine Coolant
9. Smart Parking Market Dynamics, Forecast, Analysis And Supply Demand 2017-2021
Author: Aaron N Smith
10. Best Ways To Find Used Car Dealerships In Hackensack
Author: East Coast Toyota
11. 6 Thing To Check When Buying Used Cars
Author: Adam Jafari
12. Catalytic Converter Market Analysis 2017-2021: Key Findings, Regional Analysis, Key Players
Author: Aaron N Smith
13. Automotive Windshield Market Latest Trends And Indications To 2025
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
14. 3 Tips For Driving Your Peugeot 308 In Wet Conditions
15. Usage-based Insurance Market Analysis, Trends, Market Size And Forecasts To 2025