ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
All You Need To Know About Fish Tacos
Total Articles: 75
Diners like interesting meals, and many want their choices to be healthy as well. The party host that serves fish tacos provides all that in one delicious meal.
It’s been five years since the food business writer at USA Today declared fish tacos and fish taco catering as one of the hottest growth trends for the restaurant industry. While we can’t fault the writer for not knowing fish were probably the original taco ingredient – archaeological evidence in Mexico suggests as much – but the national newspaper should have predicted this to be a trend that would stick. In fact, it’s been on an upward trajectory of popularity ever since.
In 2010, national restaurant chains were putting fish into tacos, in part because they could complement selections from the margarita bars that many also featured in their establishments. But the nascent food truck industry and taco cart caterers were introducing diners a few years before that to the great fillings that tilapia, shrimp, Pollack and other types of fish used between a corn or flour tortilla.
There are several good reasons for this:
• Fish tacos are welcome by people who know fish are good for them. For decades, we’ve known that the American diet is too concentrated in red meat, pork and chicken and less in seafood. Add to that how a large portion of the population eats fish in restaurants but not at home, as they fear that cooking odors that might linger for days. So when eating out, many diners welcome the fish option as a means of getting better nutrients.
• This tells your guests you are serving a hip, healthy meal. It’s about more than an excuse to patronize a margarita bar: Fish tacos are a signal to guests that this is a smart, trendy meal meant to enhance an event for people in the know.
• Sustainable stocks make fish tacos a green choice. The Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch program teaches diners to search for some varieties (e.g., wild-caught U.S. Pacific albacore tuna, in good supply) and avoid such species as Atlantic halibut, which is considered to be overfished.
• All taco catering facilitates conversation. Hiring taco caterers for an event is a signal to all that this is more than the staid sit-down meal. Instead, diners will often mix and mingle as they enjoy their tacos from different serving stations.
While fish preparation is relatively simple in most recipes, your providers should be able to share how your event will be managed. Be sure to quiz your caterers on storage, cooking, seasoning and place of origin. One thing you likely won’t need to worry about is how popular this menu choice will be. The love of fish tacos is well established at this point.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. The Best Places To Go For Breakfast Hammersmith In London.
Author: Maryam Lola
2. In Search Of The Best Quality Herbal Vaporizer
Author: Benjamin Winterburn
3. Why Catering Is Important At A Morning Meeting?
Author: Hanna Kogan
4. The Freshest And The Most Delectable Spit Roast Catering For Your Big Day
Author: Mario Sazos
5. 5 Essential Restaurant Kitchen Equipment For Your Food Venture
Author: Meenakshi Jain
6. Healthy Meal Delivery Toronto – Ordering Cooked Food To Eat At Home
Author: oliver shin
7. 2018 Medical Foods Marketkey Vendors Analysis, Revenue, Trends & Forecast To 2025
Author: Akash Shahu
8. How To Remain Healthy For Long By Having Indian Veggie-dishes?
Author: Sandeep Sharma
9. 5 Reasons Why You Need To Buy An Under-counter Refrigerator For Your Kitchen
Author: Gizel Gomes
10. Meat Snacks Market 2018 Sale Price, Consumption Volume, Value, Import & Export Report Forecast 2023
Author: Akash Shahu
11. Food Preservatives Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
12. Explore The Best Restaurants In Bhubaneswar And Get The Delicious Food Items
Author: John Watson
13. The Best 10 Breweries Near Old Town, Albuquerque, Nm
Author: Backstreet Grill
14. The Sports Camp In San Francisco To Send Your Kids To
Author: Craig Arnold
15. Does Your Child Love Minecraft?
Author: Craig Arnold