ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Graduated Driver License Program Makes You A Better Driver
Total Articles: 18
Driving is really fun and has an attitude of its own but it carries along with it responsibility and duty to abide by the traffic rules. Though it is a strict no, people often tend to break traffic rules and do not drive safe. Especially young drivers pose safety concerns in roads. According to a report of the Department of Motor Vehicles, the crash rate for 16 to 19 year-olds is 2.7 times higher than drivers of all ages. For this reason the Graduated Driver License law has been created, to help teenagers understand how to drive smart and safe. Essentially, the GDL laws allow young drivers to gain experience in "lower-risk" conditions. While each state has some version of the GDL, some typical provisions include:
1. Longer periods of supervised driving before obtaining a full license
2. Required hours of adult supervision
3. Restrictions on driving with other teens as passengers
4. Seat belt requirements
5. Restrictions on late-night driving
In Texas, there are institutions which offer Texas graduated driver license program.
Texas approved drivers ed comprises of a series of procedures which are suitable for everyone - private or commercial drivers ed instructors, driver courses for adults, parent-taught programs, traditional or internet based programs However, it must be understood that every driver training instructor, school or course supplier is, has to be certified by the Driver Training Division and the Texas Department of Public Safety. It is regardless being private or commercial.
While applying for driver license, an individual must present documents to verify their identity. There are three ways an individual can verify her/ his identity:
1. Bring one item listed in the “Primary Identity Documents” category or
2. Bring two items listed in the “Secondary Identity Documents” category or
3. Bring one item listed in the “Secondary Identity Documents” category and two documents listed in the “Supporting Identity Documents” category
It should be kept in mind that documents must be original or certified copy. Certified documents should not be laminated and no photocopies are accepted.
One has to meet the legal requirements so as to earn a driving license - your age should be at least 16 or, if not, having used the learner' s authorization for a minimum of 6 months. This is the reason why there are a huge number of teenagers who begin their legal driving education at the age of 15, so that before being aged 16, they will have plenty of time to drive under the guidance of a tutor. More practice of driving will make the individual a better driver. Additionally, being alert while driving is another compulsion.
The parent-taught program is addressed to teens aged between 14 and 17, deals with both student and parent, and the tutor or guardian must monitor in-car driving and sign-off the completion of each objective. A teen applicant for a Texas drivers ed program is able to initiate the training at the age of 14, but is not able to achieve the learner' s authorization before age.
Author Bio: -
Michael Grass is a driving specialist with more than 10 years experience. He is associated with www.curbbuster.com where he shares her views on several topics such as Texas driver ed and Texas graduated driver license program.
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook