ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Graduated Driver License Program Makes You A Better Driver
Total Articles: 18
Driving is really fun and has an attitude of its own but it carries along with it responsibility and duty to abide by the traffic rules. Though it is a strict no, people often tend to break traffic rules and do not drive safe. Especially young drivers pose safety concerns in roads. According to a report of the Department of Motor Vehicles, the crash rate for 16 to 19 year-olds is 2.7 times higher than drivers of all ages. For this reason the Graduated Driver License law has been created, to help teenagers understand how to drive smart and safe. Essentially, the GDL laws allow young drivers to gain experience in "lower-risk" conditions. While each state has some version of the GDL, some typical provisions include:
1. Longer periods of supervised driving before obtaining a full license
2. Required hours of adult supervision
3. Restrictions on driving with other teens as passengers
4. Seat belt requirements
5. Restrictions on late-night driving
In Texas, there are institutions which offer Texas graduated driver license program.
Texas approved drivers ed comprises of a series of procedures which are suitable for everyone - private or commercial drivers ed instructors, driver courses for adults, parent-taught programs, traditional or internet based programs However, it must be understood that every driver training instructor, school or course supplier is, has to be certified by the Driver Training Division and the Texas Department of Public Safety. It is regardless being private or commercial.
While applying for driver license, an individual must present documents to verify their identity. There are three ways an individual can verify her/ his identity:
1. Bring one item listed in the “Primary Identity Documents” category or
2. Bring two items listed in the “Secondary Identity Documents” category or
3. Bring one item listed in the “Secondary Identity Documents” category and two documents listed in the “Supporting Identity Documents” category
It should be kept in mind that documents must be original or certified copy. Certified documents should not be laminated and no photocopies are accepted.
One has to meet the legal requirements so as to earn a driving license - your age should be at least 16 or, if not, having used the learner' s authorization for a minimum of 6 months. This is the reason why there are a huge number of teenagers who begin their legal driving education at the age of 15, so that before being aged 16, they will have plenty of time to drive under the guidance of a tutor. More practice of driving will make the individual a better driver. Additionally, being alert while driving is another compulsion.
The parent-taught program is addressed to teens aged between 14 and 17, deals with both student and parent, and the tutor or guardian must monitor in-car driving and sign-off the completion of each objective. A teen applicant for a Texas drivers ed program is able to initiate the training at the age of 14, but is not able to achieve the learner' s authorization before age.
Author Bio: -
Michael Grass is a driving specialist with more than 10 years experience. He is associated with www.curbbuster.com where he shares her views on several topics such as Texas driver ed and Texas graduated driver license program.
Automobiles Articles1. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
2. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
3. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
4. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
5. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Why Should You Hire A Pro To Detail Your Car
Author: Liam well
8. Why To Pick Nissan Jersey Cars
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
9. Why Car Tuning With Cars More And More Intelligent?
10. Use The Best Michelin Tyres For Better Road Safety
Author: auto surefit
11. Is It A Wise Decision To Purchase A First-year Car Model?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Importance Of Carbon Fiber In The Auto Industry
Author: Exotic carbon fiber
13. Advantages Of Getting Your Car Washed Regularly
Author: Adrian Cordero
14. Ways To Choose The Right Motorcycle Accessories In Houston To Ride Safely
Author: Dickens Ben
15. Buy Audi, Volkswagen & Mercedes Benz Spare Parts In Australia