ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Hotels In Nainital Near Naini Lake
Total Articles: 4
Lakeside Hotels In Nainital
Nainital being a famous tourist destination possess some of the best hotels which offers comfort with luxury. Many tourists from all around the world come to visit the pristine emerald green lakes of Nainital, which offers recreational activities such as boating, bird watching and lakeside walks. A wide variety of aquatic species thrive around Nainital, Bhimtal, Sattal, Nakuchiatal, Khurpatal, Sariyatal and Sukha Tal lakes. Have a pleasurable stay at the lake side hotels and take back lovely memories with you. To make your stay nostalgic a list of best lakeside hotels have been mentioned below -:
1) Manu Maharani Hotel - Manu Maharani Hotel is an aesthetically designed five star hotel cocooned in the heart of Nainital. The luxury hotel features state of the art facilities, tasteful interiors and impeccable personalized services. The hotel offers accommodation in stately rooms which are fully equipped with modern amenities to make the stay as comfortable as possible. From the window of the rooms one can admire a panoramic view of the scenic Nainital valley and a glittering view of the emerald lakes of Nainital. The hotel possess a spacious conference hall which has the capacity to hold 200 persons. It also houses it's very own coffee shop called Gardenia which serves sumptuous buffet meals, coffee and snacks. Panorama the multi cuisine restaurant of the hotel serves an array of authentic Indian as well as Continental cuisines. One can spend a leisurely evening while having exotic drinks in the adjoining Viceroy The Bar. Olive Spa and Gympact Fitness Centre are the other facilities offered by the hotel.
Amenities - Same day laundry service, beauty parlor, barber shop, car parking, doctor on call, baby sitting, shuttle service, billiards room, walking/jogging area, sprawling lawns, conference hall, wi-fi access, business centre, spa and fitness centre, children's playground, billiards room
Tariff : Rs. 8,000 onwards
2 ) Arif Castles - Arif Castles is a contemporary designed hotel which sprawls over 2.25 acres of land. The stately hotel has been recently furnished with modern fittings and tasteful furniture. The four star hotel possess 66 lavish rooms and exquisite suites which features modern decor. Aob-O-Dana the multi cuisine restaurant of Arif Castles serves delectable Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisines. The guests can sip a cup of hot coffee and relish mouth watering delicacies at Verandah- the coffee shop located on the lobby floor of the hotel.
Amenities - LCD T.V, satellite television, direct dialing telephone, 24 hours hot & cold running water, central heating, tea/coffee maker, car rental service, car parking, outdoor activities, dinning area, bonfire, children activity room, billiards room, the royal spa & fitness centre, star discotheque for in-house guests, indoor games
Tariff : Rs. 7,800 onwards
3) Shervani Hilltop - Shervani Hilltop Resort is a four star hotel located amidst serene vistas which offers tranquility and peace. The 47 spacious rooms of the hotel are well facilitated with modern fittings and latest furnishings. Gulistan the multi cuisine restaurant of the hotel offers lip smacking dishes to the guests. The luxury hotel houses its very own in-house bar called Maikada where the guests can have finest quality alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. One can relax in the courtyard which is equipped with a 42'' plasma T.V.
Amenities - Conference hall, doctor on call, banquet facility, babysitting or child care, running hot & cold water, 24 hours room service, balcony, housekeeping, telephone, satellite/cable T.V, currency exchange, parking, restaurant, safe deposit, wireless broadband internet access, tea/coffee maker, mini bar, 24 hours power back-up, laundry services, travel desk, complimentary shuttle service to Mall
Tariff : Rs. 6,000 onwards
4) Earls Count UNA Hotel - Earls Count hotel is situated at a serene location in Mallital which offers an ideal retreat to the travelers. The hotel is in vicinity of Kilbury Bird Sanctuary which is a bird watchers paradise, where more than 580 rare species of birds have been recorded. The vintage hotel enjoys a goodwill of 100 golden years. The hotel provides comfortable lodging in 24 well appointed rooms which possess all the modern day amenities. The interiors of the hotel has a blend of modernity, antiquity and luxury which makes it an ideal place to stay.The guests can choose between wide variety of scrumptious dishes ranging from north Indian, Gujrati, Mughlai, Chinese and Continental cuisines, which are prepared by the experienced chefs of the hotel.
Amenities - 40'' LCD T.V, internet access, Tata sky, fruit basket, mineral water bottle, live entertainment in the evening, car washing, daily newspaper, laundry service, housekeeping, doctor on call, car parking, car rentals, baggage storage, safety vault, hot and cold water, telephone, television, room heating, 24 hour reception, sightseeing, travel desk, credits cards are accepted
Tariff : Rs. 3,000 onwards
Recommendation : Earls Count is one of the best hotels in Nainital which has best in class facilities and charming interiors. It also offers fine dining services within affordable prices.
5 ) Abbotsford Hotel - Abbotsford hotel is a sophisticated, vintage hotel which has a royal historical background. The wooden eccentric rooms of the hotel are well furnished with pine wood flooring, antique artifacts and elegant decor which gives an authentic feel. Being located amidst dense woods; the scent of the old cedar trees and the sweet melody of the playful birds makes the aura divine. One can admire a day breaking view of the dusk and dawn, from the mountain range which is situated on the opposite side of the hotel.
Amenities - Well furnished suites and junior rooms, cable T.V, en-suite bathroom, hot & cold running water, cards, board games, bonfire in the garden and barbecue on request
Tariff : Rs. 3,999 onwards
6) Alka The Lake Side Hotel - Alka The Lake Side Hotel as the name suggests is located near the lakeside of Mall Road. One can have a refreshing view of the pristine lake from the room itself. It is a three star hotel which offers hospitality, comfortable lodging and round the clock personalized services. The hotel is best suited for families, business personnel's and leisure seeking travelers. The Woods which is a fine multi cuisine restaurant of the hotel serves scrumptious Indian, Chinese, Mughlai, Gujrati and Continental cuisines. The hotel also possess a fast food outlet called Alka Bistro where guests can treat their jaded palates with hot out of the oven pizzas, burgers, coffee and desserts.
Amenities - All rooms facing Naini lake, centrally heated rooms, housekeeping service, doctor on call, laundry service, hot & cold running water, business centre, complimentary wi-fi access, multi channel satellite T.V, elevator
Recommendation - The hotel is best suited for honeymooners and for New Year's Eve celebration in Nainital
Tariff : Rs. 2,500 onwards
7 ) Aroma - Aroma hotel is an elegantly designed three star hotel which is surrounded by dense pine and oak trees. The charming hotel is located in the woods of Ayarpata which is located at a favorable distance of 300 meters from Naini Lake. The hotel houses 39 perfectly fashioned rooms offering a luxurious stay to the guests. The fine dining restaurant of the hotel offers mouth watering delicacies which are served with hospitality.
Amenities - Color T.V, direct dial telephone, mini-refrigerator, free transfers from bus stop, multi cuisine restaurant, doctor on call, car rental, car parking, room service, same day laundry service, games room, outdoor games, lawns, bonfire, all major credit/debit cards accepted
Tariff : Rs 1,600 onwards
Travel Articles1. A Whole New World-at The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Manav Attestation Services – Authentic Attestation
3. Cheap Holidays To Penang Take You To Charming Places
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
4. Luxury Tour To India - The Spa And Ayurveda Experience
Author: Ankit Patel
5. Best Travel Tips That Will Help Make A Trip Smoother
6. Wonderful Eco Tours In Trinidad And Tobago
7. Cheap Holidays To Seychelles Take You To Enchanting Beaches
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
8. Explore Some Interesting Aspects With Cheap Holidays To Langkawi
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. Book Greek Islands Yacht Charters For Wonderful Vacation Experiences
Author: George Iatridis
10. Discover The Amazing Gems Of Nha Trang With An Expert Tour Operator In Vietnam
Author: Dothanh Quan
11. Cape Town Private Tours Are Announced For Those Who Wish For Maximum Luxury!
Author: Matthew Wilson
12. Get Ready To Wed By Booking Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. 5 Best Hotels In Bhubaneswar To Host Wedding Ceremony
Author: Satish Nilekani
14. How To Travel On Budget While Traveling Solo
Author: MyChoize Cars
15. Sukhad Yatra’s - ‘know–your–highway’ Feature Eases Highway Commuter’s Journey
Author: Prashanth varma