ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxury Golden Triangle Tour Three Golden Cities Of North India
Total Articles: 4
Delhi is the capital of India and nation’s heart. It is Historical city of India. It has World Class Infrastructure. It has many World Heritage Site and in another word you can say it is India’s Heritage city. Delhi is famous for its culture, monuments, food, malls, metro, highways etc. Delhi has many world class monuments like India Gate, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Laxmi Narayan Temple build by Brila Family etc. Most of the Heritage sites were built during Mughal Peroid. Street food of Delhi also has a unique taste and if you are foodie then you should go old delhi. DTDC, Delhi Tourism Development Corporation, is responsible for growth of Tourism in Delhi. To promote the Delhi Tourism , the Government of Delhi organizes various cultural program and show. Best time to visit delhi during winter last from August to November and pleasant Spring seasons of Feburary to March. You can reach delhi by Air, rail or by road.
If you are planning to explore India first time then you should consider GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR. It is a circuit which include three top cities of India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
The City of World Heritage Sight "The Taj Mahal"
Agra, a city in northern India’s Uttar Pradesh state, is the Ancient city of India. Taj Mahal is the main point of attraction in Agra. It is located on the bank of river Yamuna. Every tourist want to see TajMahal once in their life. The Taj Mahal built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as the final resting place for his favourite Queen, Mumtaz. There are many interesting places to watch like The Inevitable Taj Mahal, Itmad-Ud-Daulah, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri etc. Agra has such a huge impact of Mughal’s. There are many monuments which were built by them. Agra not only known for their heritage but also for their hospitality, cuisines, people and many more. Sweets is the speciality of agra. The best time to visit Agra is anytime between November to March when the weather is most pleasant here. There are multiple way to come Agra. Agra Airport is situated at a distance of about 12.5 km from the city center, Agra Cannt is the main railway station here or you can come by road.
The City of Colors "Pick City"
Jaipur, the Pink City, is the Capital of India’s largest state Rajasthan (Rajisthan). If you take one look at the glorious stucco buildings that line Jaipur's wide streets, you'll understand why this is nicknamed "The Pink City." It was founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. It is the Royal City of India, you will find many fort around there. In the 2008 Conde Nast Traveller Readers Choice Survey, Jaipur was ranked the 7th best place to visit in Asia. Visitor attractions include the Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Sri kali Temple, Birla Mandir, Sanganeri Gate and the Jaipur Zoo. Not just the monuments but Jaipur has strong cultural routes in its shopping habits as well. City offers perfect traditional shops to buy antiques, jewelery, handicrafts, gems, bangles, pottery, carpets, textiles, leather work and metalwork. Some of the famous cuisines include Dal Baati Churma, Missi Roti. October to March can be described as the best time to visit the pink city. You can reach Jaipur by air, rail or road.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco