ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Finding A Good Immigration Lawyer On Both Continents Is Essential
Total Articles: 174
If you have an immigration lawyer in London, is there any benefit to having an immigration lawyer in San Francisco too? Yes, but you need to do it right or you could be throwing money away without improving your chances for approval. While you can hire individual lawyers, you are going to be better off using lawyers who are connected through an agency. Agencies such as Immigration One maintain immigration lawyers on both continents to speed the process and increase approval rates.
Why is having one in each country better?
The reason it is better may surprise you. While the world has gone global in the digital age, there are still things that have to be done by hand to meet confidentiality and legal regulations. Having an immigration lawyer in London and an immigration lawyer in San Francisco has another distinct advantage – and that is response and filing time. Immigration applications are complex. There is always additional documentation that has to be submitted and time is of the essence to make the various deadlines for submission. With two lawyers working together, but one in each country, you can speed the process and avoid delays.
How expensive is it?
If you plan on hiring two lawyers that have no connection to each other, and do not even know each other you can expect to pay a lot of money. You don't just pay for the time you spend with a lawyer or the time they spend on your case – you also pay for the time they spend for issuing communication. Lawyers that are already connected don't have to go through a communication process to establish how they will work together. If they are part of the same immigration service, the rates will also be much lower than if they were individuals. Making arrangements for transfers of legal documents is not something you want to be paying someone to find out. You want representation that already has a system in place that is reliable and secure.
How do I go about finding a lawyer in each country?
The simplest way is to contact a service like Immigration One. They have over 50 years of experience in processing immigration applications and have an extensive network of lawyers. They can assign you an immigration lawyer easily. The added bonus of already having a lawyer established in the country you wish to immigrate too is that as the process continues, you will have a lawyer you know right where you are. If you have any issues while you are in the other country, you know where to go and they already know you. This is just one of the other small hints that those who are familiar with the immigration process will give you – work with a service that can offer representation in both countries. You will be surprised by just how much easier that will make the whole process go.
For those interested into finding a good, reliable immigration lawyer in San Francisco, please check out Immigration One.
Legal Articles1. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
3. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
4. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
5. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
6. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
7. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
8. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
9. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
10. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer
11. Choose Best Law Firm For Tough Legal Problem
12. Points To Keep In Mind Before Hiring A Car Accident Attorney
13. The Biggest Myth About Family Law Attorney Exposed
Author: V. Wayne Ward
14. Defective Seat Belts:how An Attorney Can Help You
15. Different Type Of Legal Services Are Provided By Lexlords
Author: Lex Lords