ALL >> Health >> View Article
Air Conditioning Ã¢â‚¬â€œtips To Make Your Air Conditioning Unit Perform Better
Total Articles: 4777
If you have an air conditioning unit that is quite new but you think that the performance is something that you are not satisfied with, then it is not time to change the air conditioning unit. Rather, it is time to look at certain details that could improve the performance of your air con and also help you cut down your electricity bill considerably.
Here are some tips that would definitely extract the best performance from your existing air conditioning unit.
Make certain that you get your air conditioning unit serviced every 12 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 18 months. It is better that your units get a complete check-up once every one year. This period is crucial to ensure that the gas cylinder is full and all other components are in working condition.
Make certain that the room that has to be cooled is clutter-free. In other words let there be very minimal things to enhance the performance of your air conditioning unit. If there are more things in your room, then your unit will have to work on an over-drive to cool all those things and then work enough to cool the room itself.
Ensure that all the doors and windows are tightly shut and that there are no escape routes for the cooled air to escape.
Keep the air conditioning units turned off when it is not required.
Minimize the usage of the fan option on your air conditioning unit.
When the room is cold enough for you, make certain that you turn the fan on in the room and let the air conditioning unit rest for a while.
Make it a point to ensure that you do not have the fan and the air conditioning unit on at the same time. Fans disperse the cold air being generated by your air conditioning unit. Thus using more electricity to produce more cold air and circulate it in the room.
When the actual thought of servicing your air conditioning unit comes up, make it a point to get only certified professionals to do the work and do not at any time endeavor to do it yourself!
In the case of a split or duct air conditioning unit, always keep the area around the condensing unit clean and clutter-free. This is to ensure easier flow of air that can be used by the unit to cool and to circulate.
While using a duct or split air conditioning unit, ensure that the outdoor unit is placed in an area that is cool and well shaded. Apart from protecting the unit from rain, this would also ensure that your air conditioning unit performs better with minimal electricity consumption.
Remember these eleven simple steps and try using them at all times and you will find that your air conditioning unit does perform better. Now you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have to think about a trade-in or even getting a better unit. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s all left up to you to make the best of the existing air conditioning unit.
Jane Cooper writes about a variety of topics including air conditioning repair in Houston and Houston air conditioning systems.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel