ALL >> Business >> View Article
Are Your Tele-callers Repeating The Same Telemarketing Mistake?
Total Articles: 3
Businesses pay attention to invigorate their strong points but generally tend to ignore their weak areas. When you have plans to turn potential leads into customers through telemarketing, you need to pay attention to all the loopholes in the communication front. Telemarketers need to understand that they have only a couple of minutes to convince the person on the other side in order to purchase their products or services. Every word they use needs to be powerful enough to impact the buying decision of a person. However, there are certain mistakes that telemarketers make repeatedly which in turn let the potential sale slip through their hands. In this brief blog post we will discuss about these common mistakes that are generally repeated by the telemarketers.
Most Common Mistakes Telemarketers Repeat
1. A consumer buys a product only when he can trust the person selling it. It leaves an unprofessional impression if a telemarketer starts pitching for a product without introducing himself to the buyer. When you start talking to the prospective buyer without introducing yourself, there are chances that buyer might ask you to introduce yourself. This can definitely lower the chances of conversion. Always remember that the first impression remains forever.
2. Don't believe that all your marketing strategies will go as per the plan. There are times when a customer doesn’t completely agree to what you say or may counter question you. A telemarketer needs to know how to keep up with the flow of conversation in such a situation. Write a good introduction script and make sure you don’t miss out on any important element of the product/service. Apart from a script, a telemarketer must research a lot about the company, product and consumer so that he is on the client’s side, whenever required.
3. Tele calling shouldn't be monologue and the person on the other end has the right to interrupt. Most of the telemarketers don't accept this fact and go on about selling their product and talking about the company for lengths without addressing the fact that the buyer might not be interested in all this information.
4. Telemarketers start discussing the price of the product even without considering whether the potential buyer is convinced to hear about it. When price is introduced too early into the conversation without the prospect even asking for it or clarifying the doubts related to the product/service and analyzing its worth, the chances of conversion are reduced.
5. A telemarketer might be wasting a lot of his time without even knowing it. Every minute counts in telemarketing and any effort to sell a product to people who can't buy it will be futile. For example, there's no use of making a sales pitch for discounts on a car insurance policy to someone who doesn't own a vehicle. Check the telephone list to shortlist the potential customers who might need your product/service.
The best way to avoid these mistakes is by training the staff on how to interact with the customer and represent the company in a professional way.
Telemarketing has the potential to take your sales graph higher, provided you practice it the right way. So, here are a few mistakes many tele-callers repeatedly make that negatively affect the campaign.
Business Articles1. Best International Courier Service In Maharashtra
Author: Unique air express
2. Best Practices For Dealing With Workplace Violence
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Government And Co-operative Societies In India Support Flood Victims
4. Different Types Of Materials Used For Constructing The Magnetic Core Of A Transformer
Author: Trutech Products
5. Metal Roofing- Right To Choose For Commercial Roofing Okc
Author: Fred Lydick
6. Keep Your Business Afresh In Peoples’ Mind During Off Seasons!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
7. Vinyl Windows And Aluminium Windows Okc- Which To Choose For Your Home?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Appsquadz: The Prominent Mobile App Development Company In Goodfirms Research
Author: vivek kumar
9. Top Reasons To Get Short Term Payday Loan
Author: Broad Stevens
10. Learning To Fly: Start A New Business In Singapore
Author: Singh Sukhbir
11. Hdfc Securities And Kotak Securities Offer The Best Trading Platforms For Stock Markets
12. Add Beauty To Your Home With The Best Scented Candle
13. Top Iphone 8 Rumors
Author: Josh Carr
14. Meishen Technology Is A Strong Team
Author: hu Allen
15. How Ecommerce Logistics Partners Are Helping Smes Make A Mark Online
Author: shiwangi ecourierz