ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
How Not To Mix Up Work During Vacations
Total Articles: 32
A vacation which totally recharge your battery and makes you more productive at work when you return.
Many employees start on the vacation with an aim of fun and refreshment, but end up mixing their work in between. This is not a recommended practice as neither they will be able to handle the work properly nor will they enjoy the holiday season. Try these 5 hacks that is for sure will keep you away from missing the work while at vacation.
1. Look for days when key clients are on holiday
The best days to go off the grid are when most of your target audience are also observing holidays. This could be festival days or even a whole season. Make sure the important people around you will not require your attention (or will least bother you) when you are travelling. A recommended activity would be to communicate to your important clients/partners beforehand about your vacation plan.
2. Communicate the unreachability well
Many employees, before leaving, gives message that they will be reading the email regular. This sets an expectation among the team that you are still working and will be responding to their emails. Make sure to communicate well to them that you will be totally busy in travelling and may not be reading the work emails and even work phone will be off totally. Better lower their expectations of reaching you. Concentrate on the vacation at hand.
3. Delegate the work effectively
This has to be one of the most simple and effective means to really switch off during holiday. Before leaving make sure you hand over the work to your colleagues or the sub-ordinates. There should be no reason for anyone to contact you; your team should be able to handle everything without you. But do not leave any crucial work on them which has to be done under your presence only.
4. Involve mind into fun and not work
Wandering back to work is not what you came out for. Try out some new experiences in life. Sky diving, scuba dive, wildlife camping, safari trips are the best adventurous trips to give mind a healthy break. Instead of looking at work emails hangout with the locals and even explore local culture. Before you know it, work will be the furthest thing from your mind – and then you will know you have properly switched off.
5. Go for internet free locations
Internet free location doesn’t mean to go to remote places or into the wild (although that’s also not a bad idea). There are plenty of cities in the world that prefer to stay technology free so that visitors are disconnected from internet. The purpose behind it is to keep the travellers away from going back to work and mess up their planned trips.
Specially for Senior HR Professionals who are looking to travel on a long vacation and would be worried about what team might be doing, it’s better to have implemented applicant tracking software for recruiters in the organisation.. This online platform creates real-time reporting about work of each recruiter in regards to - tracking the applicants into various stages, scheduling interviews and finally closures done or not.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Finding The Best Repairing Services For Apple Products
Author: Michael Clark
2. Benefits Of Purchasing Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts
Author: Get more detail about OEM manufacturer
3. Best Route Planner App Helps A Lot When It Comes To Do Business On The Go!
Author: John Pearson
4. Comcast Approved Modems Are Reliable And Also Come With Money Back Guarantee Like Option!
Author: Kelvin Pitter
5. Trusted Macbook Pro Repair Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
6. How To Choose The Best Shopping Cart Software?
Author: Venkateshwarlu Kakkireni
7. Tips To Increase Inventory Management Performance With Quickbooks Support
Author: Jennifer Scott
8. 5-step Guide To Pick A Privilege Software Of Erp
Author: Alex Forsyth
9. ‘push Notifications’ Sits At The Helm Of Targeted Advertising In The New Digital Era
10. Android App Development Company |android Mobile App Developer’s Pune India
Author: aston martin
11. Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, And Beyond
Author: Nathan White
12. Own Spectrum Approved Modems And Save Money!
Author: Time Warner approved modems, Spectrum Approved Mod
13. Integrate Hrms Software To Reduce Your Hr Burden
Author: Rahul Pawar
14. Get Epson Printer Help In One Call!
15. Lean Manufacturing Erp Software
Author: eresource Infotech