ALL >> Sports >> View Article
A Primer On The New Haas F1 Racing Team
Total Articles: 306
Formula 1’s newest team, Haas F1 is all set to make its debut in the year 2016. The American owned team has ramped up its preparations for its debut in what is considered to Formula 1’s biggest race – the Monaco Grand Prix. The new haas f1 racing team will be the first American-owned team to hit any F1 Grand Prix after a long span of many years. Headquartered in Kannapolis, N.C., Haas F1 has also established its European base in Banbury, England.
The Haas F1 team is the brainchild of Gene Haas, a key figure in Nascar racing. Haas, the co-owner of the Stewart-Haas Racing team has accomplished a lot ever since FIA made a call to potential teams to join the F1 bandwagon, which the governing body made in the year 2014.
The new team has made some key acquisitions and hired some key technical personnel. For example, the racing team has hired ex-Marussia pair Dave O’Neill and Rob Taylor as their team manager and chief designer respectively. The team is also said to benefit from Ben Agathangelou - a veteran from Ferrari who is expected to join thenew team as its chief aerodynamicist.
As far as the technical aspects are concerned, Haas F1 racing has a technical partnership with Ferrari for its engines and is working with Italian-based Dallara for its chassis. Both Haas and Ferrari have entered into a technical partnership and engine supply deal for 2016. According to the deal, Haas will receive all non-listed parts from Ferrari as well as use Scuderia’s wind tunnel.
Formula 1 USA tickets should definitely be in demand in the future with Circuit of the Americas in action. And with the tens of thousands of F1 fans located in the States, this launch is highly anticipated and will surely provide a boost to motorsports in the States. Haas definitely stepped up to the plate with this venture and to have any initial success at all in F1 will be very difficult but it is expected. Hopefully he can take all the lessons learned regarding design from the aero-friendly teams such as Mercedes and Williams and incorporate that with the much improved Ferrari engine. If he does have success, the Formula 1 USA tickets will most certainly be in high demand.
Sports Articles1. Non-powered Surface Water Sports
Author: Glynna Thomas
2. Duck Hunting Seadrift Texas-how To Teach Your Unfocused Dog To Concentrate On The Hunt?
Author: Andy Alagappan
3. 10 Reasons Why Trophies And Awards Play A Great Role In Appraising On An Occasion
Author: Heath Sinclair
4. Cycling Apparel Australia
Author: cycling apparel australia
5. Essential Accessories Required For Scuba Diving
Author: Chris Roy
6. Delhi Trophy Creates Nothing But Masterpieces
Author: ponting brown
7. How To Buy Reliable Tips For Soccer World Cup 2018?
8. Tips On Shoulder Injuries Of Bowhunters
Author: Joe Turner
9. Cool And Amazing Giant Bikes
Author: Mark Travers
10. Guide For Beginner Steroid Cycle
11. New Icc Rules To Handover More Power To Match Referees
12. Austria Vs Russia Prediction International Friendly
13. Follow These Tips To Increase Archery Shooting Speed And Accuracy
Author: joel turner
14. Latest News
Author: Latest news
15. Think To Consider While Purchasing A Bafang Mid Drive Motor Bike
Author: Larry Bushart