ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
20 Cleaning Hacks To Make Your Life A Whole Lot Easier
Total Articles: 164
Do your household chores take endless time to complete? If you waste a lot of time cleaning your house, then you probably want to do something about it. Most of these cleaning hacks use common household items and take just a few minutes to finish.
Here are 20 cleaning hacks that make housework a lot easier :
1. Chopping boards can be cleaned by using kosher salt and lemons without using harmful chemical compounds.
2. Clean your oven by combining baking soda and vinegar in place of expensive cleaners to save time and money.
3. Clean paint of clothes with a razor… but carefully!
4. Wash your blinds with a mixture of water and vinegar. Use an old cloth to wipe the mixture away.
5. A hairdryer can be used to get rid of water patches on wooden surfaces, and by applying olive oil all over you can make it look fresh.
6. Rub lemons on faucets to get rid of water stains.
7. Oil stains can be removed from the carpet with baking soda. It’s an excellent technique for carpet cleaning.
8. Use sea salt scrub to remove old food stuck on iron pots and pans.
9. Cream of tartar is great for cleaning stainless-steel equipment.
10. Apply some chalk on clothes that have grease stains before washing them to removes the stains more effectively.
11. Use a toothbrush to remove dirt and crumbs from your desktop’s keyboard.
12. To remove nail polish stains from carpets, rub with alcohol and a microfibre cloth. This is another highly effective tip for carpet cleaning.
13. By grating uncooked chunks of potato, you can remove all the old cheese particles left behind within your cheese grater.
14. Steel wool can remove burn marks on your hair curling iron or hair-straightener.
15. To wash glass dishes use some dish soap and a ball of aluminium foil.
16. Squeegee is an excellent option to get rid of animal hair out of your carpet. This can be highly effective for your carpet cleaning purposes.
17. To remove grease stains from your garage floor use soda.
18. By grinding some raw rice in your coffee grinder you can make it scent free.
19. Pick up broken pieces of glass by using a bit of bread dough onto the area it broke around. Be careful.
20. Fed up of smelling fridge? Use newspaper to remove the smell coming from your fridge.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma