ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Trimlite - Australia's Premier Aluminium Fencing And Balustrading Specialist
Total Articles: 47
Trimlite products are made from first grade aluminium that requires virtually no maintenance and comes in an attractive finish. Trimlite uses highly durable materials and finishes so their products do not rot, rust, warp, crack or shrink and will never need painting.
Trimlite is the industrial leader in high quality, low maintenance, ready-to-use aluminium products including:
1. Trimglass - Glass balustrades, railings and fencing for decks, balconies, pools, ramps and walkways.
2. Trimlouvre - Fixed, sliding and adjustable louvers for window awnings, Sliding Screens, sunhoods, privacy screens, sunscreens, fencing or Aluminium Bench Seats.
3. Trimslat - Fencing, privacy screens, gates, sunhoods, window awnings.
4. Trimrail - Railings and balustrades for decks, balconies, pools, ramps and walkways.
5. Trimwood - For a stunning timber look without the maintenance.
6. Trimfence - Fencing and gates for pools, gardens and boundaries.
7. Trimlite seating - Bench seats, stackable seating and picnic table settings.
Trimglass – A stunning and exclusive glass railing and fencing system that is suitable for anything from balconies to decks and pools to walkways and ramps. Aluminium sections are kept at a minimum which in turn maximises the view on offer. Trimglass does not use a bottom rail –this away the foot hold for kids and also reduces cleaning grime build up.
All Trimglass fencing and balustrades now have a load bearing “Eclipse” handrail that sits only 37mm in height. Trimglass can be side fixed, top fixed or core drilled and can be produced to suit any height you desire.
Trimrail – Is a unique modular balustrade system that offers unique flexibility and adjustment making it the easiest balustrade system for installation. Trimlite offers its customers a range of designs to suit every possible application.
Trimlite takes safety very seriously which is why they have developed the Trimrail and Trimglass system that can be installed in stages and uses as a temporary handrail during the construction process.
Trimslat – An exciting product from Trimlite offering slats and decorative screening products that create a stunning modern appearance with the convenience of very low maintenance. Trimslates can be used vertically or horizontally in a variety of applications including fencing, gating, privacy screens, sunscreens, sunhoods, decorative panels, pool fencing and balustrades.
Trimlouvre - Trimlite’s new Trimlouvre system incorporates a modern fixed-adjustable aluminium louvres system that sports a unique aerofoil design that provides flexibility and strength rarely seen in Front Garden Fencing.
The advantages of the new Trimlouvre system include interlocking blades slotted through machined heavy duty framing that reduces the reliance on screw, rivets or welds; maintenance free and extruded aluminium for that extra longevity.
Five Star Diamond Customer Service Award
Trimlite’s own customers have rated Trimlite to be in the Top 5 companies in Australia for outstanding customer service.
So make your purchase of Trimlite high quality aluminium fencing with complete confidence. We pride ourselves on giving you the best product, on time and budget and guarantee all our work so you or your clients can enjoy the best quality, most durable and attractive aluminium products such as Aluminium Glass Railing, Aluminium Sliding Screens, Aluminium louvres etc on the market.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Need To Have Removal Tree And Stump?
Author: Elly Knights
2. 4 Things To Consider For Finding The Right Upholstery Cleaning In London
Author: Nick Koych
3. Create A Great 1st Impression With Granite In Your Office Space
4. Common Residential Plumbing Issues
Author: Bob Sander
5. Warning Signs That You Need To Repaint Your Home
Author: Shane Habib
6. Take Stunning Pictures Of Your Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
7. Hiring Professionals To Install Window Film In Palm Beach Gardens
8. Tile Cleaning Melbourne Service: - Wipe Out Your Dirty Tiles
Author: Elly Smith
9. Turbo Cowl Prevents Rain Water, Entrance Of Wild Creatures And Down Draught In The Most Efficient Ma
Author: Jerry Baily
10. If Home Remedies Doesn’t Work To Stop Shower Leaking Call The Experts
Author: Jordan Curr
11. Things You Need To Be Careful Of Before Booking A Pest Control Service
Author: Jordan Romilly
12. The Landscape Constructing Has Been Beneficial To A Greater Extent
Author: Brodie Clogstoun
13. Exclusive Ideas To Decorate Your Roof In A Different Way
Author: Michael Gilmore
14. Things You Need To Be Aware Of The Gutters Of Your Roof
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
15. An Earlier Confirmation Of A Building's Framework Is Needful
Author: Adam Leworthy