ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
5 Points To Consider While Scheduling An Interview
Total Articles: 32
No show of candidates for an interview process has always been a biggest worry for recruiters. To make the things more worse, interviewers end up rejecting the candidates who have atleast appeared on the venue.
The competition to grab top talent has increased exponentially. But if the interview conducting process is not managed well, the best fit candidates might be grabbed by the competitors. It is time for recruiters to pause and read these 5 important points that can make interview scheduling more productive.
1. Sell the Company Idea first
Recruiters are the first face of the company to any candidate. During the first interaction it is always advisable for candidates to sell themselves to even qualify for the next round. But the same is applicable for the recruiter to sell the company business to their candidates as well. If candidates are convinced then only they will look to appear for the interview process or it will end up in a no show.
2. Keep the interviewers free
This is again an important factor to consider. Before scheduling any interview it’s better to first co-ordinate with the interviewers at what time they would be free to take the interview. Best would be if recruiters can take a copy of the schedules & meetings of the interviewers for whole week. Lineup interviews on the days when interviewers are not involved in any major work. This will give interviewers enough time to interview candidates with open mind.
3. Keep a wide window for interview timings
The best day in a recruiter’s life would be when more number of candidates showed up for interview, than what was expected. The targets of closure are to be achieved and the timelines are tight. But it doesn’t mean that the candidates should be ignored to give proper interview timing. On an average a healthy interview takes 30-40 minutes to decide the course of action with a candidate. If done in a hurry, interviewers might end up rejecting the candidates before they even make their mind.
4. Candidate’s time should always be on priority
Getting onto agreed interview timing is again a bit of a challenge. Candidates might confirm a time, which interviewers reject or candidates are not available at the free time of interviewers. Recruiters should always take candidate’s available time on priority, and as much as possible try to convince the interviewers to be available at the same schedule. Recruiters should do their best to follow up with candidates as well as interviewers for prompt interview scheduling.
5. Use online automated interview scheduling tool
The best way to make whole interview scheduling process more productive is to implement an online recruiting system. In simple words, an online tool that helps scheduling interviews online and carry on regular follow ups with the candidates. There are 2 ways of scheduling an interview in this tool. First, recruiters can ask candidates to provide their available interview timings which interviewers can choose from. Second, based on the call with the candidate, recruiters can schedule an interview directly. In both the cases, system sends email confirmation to candidate as well as interviewer about the upcoming interview process.
In addition, this system provides Calendar integrations (that works well on Google as well as Outlook). This makes sure the Candidates and Interviewers receive follow up emails as well.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Better Health With Spirulina Supplement
Author: owen thomson
2. Garmin Map Update Error Connecting To Server 1-888 524 8675
Author: Garmin GPS Update
3. Built Strong Relationship With Customer Through Crm Software Company
Author: crm software
4. How To Handle Temporary Staffing Schedules
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. How Enterprise Mobile Application Development Is Going To Change Your Business Strategies
Author: Emma Watson
6. Natural Gas Conservation Tips And Facts, Gas Billing
7. Transportation Management Software (tms)
Author: Dhwani Khatri
8. How To Achieve Your Desired Target With Mlm Matrix Plan?
Author: MLM Software
9. How Sap Hybris Will Be A Game-changer For Your Business
Author: Sonata Software
10. Global Biometric Sensor Market Growth
11. Shopify Ecommerce Application Development
Author: Abinash Ghosh
12. Why Business Organizations Need Email Archiving?
Author: Frank Bower
13. Samsung Repairs In London – Ukwiderepair.co.uk
14. Reliable Htc Repair Centre In London – Htc Repairer
15. Quick Motorola Repairs – Motorola Repairer