ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
New Mesh Membrane Kit
Total Articles: 8
Already massively popular, the new Twistfix Damp Check Mesh Membrane Kit currently features an introductory 10% price discount.
This kit is truly comprehensive, containing a complete selection of materials to enable the creation of an effective, durable barrier against moisture when isolating damp walls from their surrounding internal finishes. Often used after the installation of a remedial damp proof course, the mesh membrane kit can also be used to block damp penetration or to waterproof showers or wet rooms. Incorporating innovative ‘stand-off’ studs and a quality mesh face to accept dot-and-dab dry-lining, cement render or tile adhesive, this waterproofing membrane system is the choice of professionals.
The air-gap membrane is designed to be user-friendly: it bends around corners easily and can be quickly and accurately cut using scissors or a knife. Once installed, the air-gap between each stud will allow the walls to naturally ‘breathe’ while the mesh face will allow water to drain harmlessly away behind. Installation is carried out by drilling anchor holes before securing the membrane tightly to the wall with the use of hammer-in plugs. The joints are then sealed with strong butyl rubber tape before tile, plaster or dot-and-dab plasterboard sheets are applied directly on to the mesh.
As well as a 10m roll of Twistfix tanking membrane featuring air-gap studs, the kit also contains a similar length of butyl waterproofing tape and 100 hammer-in fixing plugs, making it one of the most comprehensive such kits available. Our 10% introductory discount is available for a limited time only so please order now to avoid disappointment.
Need more information about the Twistfix Damp Check Mesh Membrane Kit or any other of our professional-quality damp proofing, waterproofing, basement tanking, structural repair and renovation products? Then feel free to contact us any time, our professional team will be happy to assist you.
Home and Garden Articles1. Things To Consider Before Bathroom Remodeling
Author: James Luke
2. Leading Dealer And Retailer Of All Types Of Carpets In Pune
Author: Carpet House
3. Top 5 Benefits Of Owning A Kitchen Chimney
Author: Brijesh Kumar
4. Why You Should Invest In A Hot Tub?
Author: Jason Marley
5. Home Ventilation System – Proper Roof Vents For Circulation Of Air
Author: George Dean
6. Steps Taken By Packers And Movers For The Safety And Security Of Goods
7. Designer Table Covers Create A Magnificent Table Tops
8. Creative And Interesting Ideas For Home Improvement Projects
Author: Cathy Irons
9. 3 Success Tips For A Residential Interior Painting Project
Author: Christina Chen
10. 3 Tips To Buy Best Spa Suppliers For Your Luxury Day Spa
Author: Jason Marley
11. Do You Have Retractable Pergolas Installed? Here's How To Maintain It
Author: Steve Nakousis
12. Shree Karni Interior Designers In Electronic City
Author: Shree Karni
13. Contemporary Privacy Screens Suggestions To Provide You The Privacy You Need
Author: Emily Stone
14. 9 Tips In Planning A Bathroom Remodel In Phoenix
15. Cheap Furniture Movers Auckland And Their Cost Break-ups
Author: Sophie Clarck