ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
The Secret To A Better Life Is In Yoga
Total Articles: 370
Yoga is more than just an exercise regime. It is one of the most sought after regimes in the world when it comes to finding physical and emotional harmony. It is imperative to say that the following of yoga is increasing at a rapid pace across the globe. Not only does it allure the attention of the locals but also attracts attention from the foreign pupils. The need to have a healthy lifestyle is felt by all and yoga provides a mean to sustain a healthy lifestyle without having to invest much time and money. In light of the fast paced lifestyle of modern era, it is usual that people won't find much time each day to indulge in exercise. Yoga provides a time effective way of staying in shape.
It has been in the last decade that the spectrum of yoga in India has undergone a sea change. It was literally lying as a lost art with only a handful of practitioners or gurus spreading the message of yoga. The fitness culture of the urban populace has injected a new lease of life to the art. People are increasingly coming to terms with the good that regular practice of yoga can bring to one's life. One can simply make it a point to indulge in yoga everyday and make sure of an ailment free lifestyle.
The art of yoga has found a new breed of messengers in the form of the trained yoga professionals or yoga consultants. These yoga consultants are the messengers of new age yoga and are bringing the art to the people across India and abroad. The most interesting fact of the whole yoga culture is that people from all age brackets are getting to know the nuances of yoga and putting them to good use in their bid for a healthier lifestyle. It is to be noted that the lifestyle scenario of the urban populace has changed drastically over the last decade or so. So has they incorporated new means to add to their lifestyle. Yoga falls in that bracket as well.
The dominance of yoga has paved a way for the yoga consultants to earn a lucrative income and that is something that people are making use of. People from well to do backgrounds are also coming in the periphery of this vocational career, thereby creating a pool of professionals who are catering to the audience for yoga.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Dave Woods who has written a number of articles on yoga in India and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.sampoornayoga.com.
Fitness Articles1. Medical Icu Setup King Air Ambulance Services In Delhi With Doctors Facility
Author: King Ambulance
2. Is There A Difference Between Power And Vinyasa Yoga?
Author: Ashish Rawat
3. Why To Choose A Private Pregnancy Yoga Class?
Author: Maria Kondrashova
4. Understanding A Good Private Prenatal Yoga Class
5. Get Relief From Hiccup
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
6. How Yoga Courses In Melbourne Can Help With Anxiety And Depression
Author: Christian Ruggeri
7. Pilates For Beginners: 4 Easy And Effective Exercises To Strengthen Your Core
Author: Christian Ruggeri
8. 7 Symptoms Of Diabetes To Watch Out For!
Author: Saba Ahmad
9. French Paradox: Healthy Heart, Healthy Weight Loss Tips | Truweight
10. All You Need To Know About Stretch Marks & How To Treat Them?
Author: Liam Well
11. Workout Secrets By Experts
12. Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Go For Physiotherapy
Author: Holly Coane
13. ‘misfit Vapor’ Review: The Latest From The World Of Smart Watches!
Author: amar kayam
14. Indications Of Choosing A Wrong Expert For Acupuncture Treatment
Author: Mason Northmore
15. Start A Wellbeing Program Today Itself To Maintain A Healthy Body
Author: Seth Aslatt