ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
How To Get The Cheapest Home Loan Interest Rates In India?
Total Articles: 291
Interest rates in India are subject to change. Financial institutions charge the interest rates in keeping to the base rate and their margin. The interest ratefluctuates, but the margins, which are the cost of operations for the financial institutions, do not alter.
Getting the cheapest home loan interest rates in India:-
1. Credit score:
The foremost thing the housing finance company in India checks once a client approaches them for a loan is the credit score. You must have a good credit score in order to avail a home loan in India. The credit score is one of the deciding factors of your home loan rate and it must be maintained well, so as to be able to negotiate the home loan interest rates with your financial institution.
Home loan is a secured loan and it requires the borrower to mortgage an asset in order to avail the loan. If the mortgage is of high value or in a location of high value or the asset has a potential of value appreciation with time, then as a borrower you should negotiate the home loan interest rate with your financial institution.
As a borrower, you must ask as many lenders as possible to present their loan scheme to you. You must negotiate with them in keeping with the scheme they offer and seek the lowest housing loan interest rate. You then choose the lender as per your satisfaction with respect to the home loan interest rates, the facilities offered such as online and mobile portals, low fees and charges, additional features, etc.
4. Transfer of balance:
The home loan interest rates change in keeping with the changes in the base rate by the Reserve Bank of India. The housing finance company seldom lets the change benefit the existing client as the task to do so is cumbersome considering the hassle of readjusting the EMI, changing the Electronic Clearnace Service and accepting new post-dated cheques. Thus the option of transferring of balance from one bank to another is offered by the housing finance company of India. By doing so, you may then avail the lower housing loan interest rate offered by other finance houses and reap the benefits.
Low interest rates on huge principal amounts can make a lot of difference considering the longer repayment tenure. One must be on a look out for any policy change by the RBI or the reduction in base rates in order to avail the benefits of low interest.
Author Bio :
The author is a seasonal writer on topics of finance and the housing finance company of India sector. Through her writing, she articulates aspects that are important to people availing facility such as home loan interest rates, documents, home loan eligibility criteria that help to make the best decision.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How To Claim Unclaimed Fixed Deposits From Banks
Author: Arwind Sharma
2. 12 Month Payday Loans Direct Lenders
Author: Carol Adams
3. Where To Look For Ongoing Projects In Mumbai In 2017?
4. Benefits Of Hiring A Tax Accountant
Author: Karen Lee
5. Impact Of Gst On Manufacturers And Their Distribution Networks
Author: Rahul Sutraj
6. Quickly Find Ideal Program For Commercial Lending In Atlanta
Author: John Bairstow
7. Why Emv Credit Card Terminals Are Necessary For Business?
Author: Satya Nadella
8. Get Set For A Great Retirement Life
Author: Deepesh Reddy
9. Payday Loan In India, Payday Loan India, Payday Loans India
Author: Mayank Aswal
10. Mashreqpay Program To Ease Your Personal & Business Life
Author: Jeff Usman
11. Maximize Your Profitability With Trade12 Trading Services
12. The Best Stock Market Advisory Services Discerns The Best Time To Invest The Indian Stock Market
Author: Dharmesh Patel
13. Opt For Sebi Approved Stock Option Advisory Services For Better Investment Security
Author: Dharmesh Patel
14. How To Find Best Mortgage Loan Software
Author: sapana rathod
15. Unravel Your Taxation With The Accomplished Cpa In Memphis Tn!
Author: Garrett A. Surles