ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Transfer Sms From Iphone To Android Freely?
Total Articles: 7
SMS messages are one of the most convenient ways for exchanging information, so maybe there are some important information stored in text messages on old mobile phone when you get another new smartphone for online store. So how can you quickly move all the text messages from your iPhone to new Android smartphone without any difficulty? If you have no idea about this, please take a look at the below article.
As iOS and Android are different, so it would be a little difficult to transfer text messages from iPhone to Android device. Hereof, i will share one free yet easy method about how to migrate your SMS:
What I Need to Prepare?
1.Install iTunes on your computer
2.Install Samsung Smart Switch desktop version on your computer
3.A USB cable for connecting Android phone and computer
4.A USB cable for connecting iPhone and computer
How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Android Freely?
Step 1. Backup iPhone data to computer via iTunes
A.Please launch iTunes on your computer
B.Connect iPhone to computer via USB
C.Click phone icon to backup iPhone data
Once the backup process is finished, please disconnect your iPhone and exit iTunes.
Step 2. Restore SMS from iTunes Backup Copy
A.Start Samsung Smart Switch on your computer
B.Connect Android phone to computer via USB
C.Click Restore button and choose change data to restore
D.Choose non-Samsung device, then it will automatically detect the iTunes backup copy and list all the backuped data such as messages, contacts, video, music, photos, preferences and many more.
E.Tick on Messages and click OK button to restore all the iPhone messages to your new Android smartphone.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android within a Click?
With use of some third-party tools such as Gihosoft mobile transfer, you can breezily transfer data from iPhone to Android within a click. The mobile phone datas such as contact list, text messages, calendar events, photos, videos, music and etc could be moved from iPhone to another Android smartphone such as HTC, LG, Samsung, Motorola, ZTE, Xiaomi and more in just few clicks.
1. Intsall Gihosoft Mobile Transfer on your computer by following the stepup instructions
2. Launch the software, connect the iPhone and Android phone to computer via USB.
3. Select the file types that you need to transfer
4. Copying data from iPhone to Android phone.
You can copy all the file types on iPhone to Android smartphone at a time.
Computers Articles1. Jaxx Wallet Phishing Campaign: Cryptocurrency Miners Swindled Of Blockchain Assets
Author: Virus Removal Gudilines
2. How To Configure Wireless Brother Printer
Author: Vjustin smith
3. Aol Contact Number
4. Effects, Preventions, And Removal Of Keyloggers
Author: august sin
5. Small E-commerce Businesses Compete With Giant Using Seo
6. How To Update Iphone To Ios 12?
Author: Edward Lewis
7. Things You Need To Know About Facebook’s Messenger Kids
Author: john martin
8. Improve Digital Experience By Cleaning Your Smartphone
Author: Aida Martin
9. Things To Know About Youtube Premium
Author: mia watson
10. How To Implement Email Security For Your Emails.
Author: Andrea White
11. How To Tackle The Dangers Of File Sharing?
Author: Aida Martin
12. How To Keep Your Laptop Running Well For Longer
Author: Edward D Lemos
13. How To Resolve Graphic Card Issues In Dell Laptop?
14. How To Clear App Data And General Cache In Windows 7
Author: Devin smith
15. Apple Watch Tips And Tricks You Should Know
Author: Maria Williams