ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Transfer Sms From Iphone To Android Freely?
Total Articles: 7
SMS messages are one of the most convenient ways for exchanging information, so maybe there are some important information stored in text messages on old mobile phone when you get another new smartphone for online store. So how can you quickly move all the text messages from your iPhone to new Android smartphone without any difficulty? If you have no idea about this, please take a look at the below article.
As iOS and Android are different, so it would be a little difficult to transfer text messages from iPhone to Android device. Hereof, i will share one free yet easy method about how to migrate your SMS:
What I Need to Prepare?
1.Install iTunes on your computer
2.Install Samsung Smart Switch desktop version on your computer
3.A USB cable for connecting Android phone and computer
4.A USB cable for connecting iPhone and computer
How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Android Freely?
Step 1. Backup iPhone data to computer via iTunes
A.Please launch iTunes on your computer
B.Connect iPhone to computer via USB
C.Click phone icon to backup iPhone data
Once the backup process is finished, please disconnect your iPhone and exit iTunes.
Step 2. Restore SMS from iTunes Backup Copy
A.Start Samsung Smart Switch on your computer
B.Connect Android phone to computer via USB
C.Click Restore button and choose change data to restore
D.Choose non-Samsung device, then it will automatically detect the iTunes backup copy and list all the backuped data such as messages, contacts, video, music, photos, preferences and many more.
E.Tick on Messages and click OK button to restore all the iPhone messages to your new Android smartphone.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android within a Click?
With use of some third-party tools such as Gihosoft mobile transfer, you can breezily transfer data from iPhone to Android within a click. The mobile phone datas such as contact list, text messages, calendar events, photos, videos, music and etc could be moved from iPhone to another Android smartphone such as HTC, LG, Samsung, Motorola, ZTE, Xiaomi and more in just few clicks.
1. Intsall Gihosoft Mobile Transfer on your computer by following the stepup instructions
2. Launch the software, connect the iPhone and Android phone to computer via USB.
3. Select the file types that you need to transfer
4. Copying data from iPhone to Android phone.
You can copy all the file types on iPhone to Android smartphone at a time.
Computers Articles1. Office 365 Solution For Business In Rutherford, New Jersey- Is It Right For Your Company?
Author: Vikram Kumar
2. Find Out Effective Solution For 5 Common Brother Intellifax 4100 Errors
Author: Bradon Wilson
3. Latest Cryptojacking Malware Can Destroy Your Computer
Author: Harry Williams
4. How To Backup Data In Tally Erp9 Software?
Author: Al Manal Technology
5. The Computer Service Waukesha Team Are Experts In Handling All Types Of Hardware Problems
6. Microsoft To Bring In Training Services Pilot For Office 365 Lessons?
Author: Maria Williams
7. Increase Your Chances Of Getting Hired In It With Managed It Service In Miami
Author: ITSupport Managers
8. Seven Monies Services
9. Tally Erp9 Software For Gcc!!!
Author: Al Manal Technology
10. Customer Loyalty App – How This App Can Enhance Your Business
Author: Tom Booth
11. Temperature Monitoring System And Why You Need To Have
Author: Chris Miller
12. Top 4 Ways To Delete A Mcafee Account?
Author: bella watson
13. Web Root Support
Author: Securiity Info
14. Best Ways To Merge Aol Mailboxes
Author: sara williams
15. Hp Printer Customer Care Number 1-844-762-3952