ALL >> Health >> View Article
Have No Fear Woodland Hills Dentist Is Here. How To Overcome Fear?
Total Articles: 76
Many people avoid making visits to their Woodland Hills dentist for a lot of different reasons, with fear and dental anxiety leading at the top of the list. Here is a list of most of the reasons people are fearful of the dentist:
o Feeling of Helplessness of Loss of control’
o Negative past experiences
To help with the fear of dentists we offer sedation. There are two types of sedation, Oral sedation and IV sedation. The Oral sedation is anti-anxiety medication given about an hour before visiting the dentist. This oral medication is proven to bring deep relaxation and is more commonly used for regular checkups that involve regular cleaning and deep cleaning of sensitive teeth.
The IV sedation is a needle inserted in your arm with an IV drip and is used for patients with fears that are more difficult to overcome, also known as phobia, that are in need of more evasive procedures, such as, wisdom tooth removal or dental implants. The IV sedation puts the patient into a deeper feeling of relaxation.
Here is a list of symptoms that can help you determine if you have fear of the dentist.
o Are you tense or have trouble sleeping before a dentist visit?
o Do you get nervous in the waiting room?
o Does the sight of the dentist or dental instruments increase your anxiety or make you physically ill?
o Do you panic or have trouble breathing when dental instruments are placed in your mouth?
o Do you have a generalized fear of clinical spaces?
If any of the above describes you, have no fear, you are not alone. We can help you overcome these fears by telling us your feelings and concerns so we can make you feel as comfortable as possible while in our care. We have a friendly staff of professionals that care about your teeth and want to see your smile. Have no fear Woodland Hills Dentist is here for you!
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe