ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Protect Yourself From The Ravages Of Crime
Total Articles: 52
Crime is not something which occurs only on TV shows, films or the front pages of news dailies. It is real and to be observed at hand if you are alert enough. It could be the nanny you hired to care for your little sweetheart who is pilfering small items of daily use, or the household help or housekeeper who might be rifling through your private papers. You might have hired people to renovate your home that could be helping them to any small change you might have left lying around or even valuables. Not just at home, but also at the workplace there could be much happening which is not quite honest or regular.
Keep Your Eyes and Ears Open
The best option is to keep your eyes and ears open even when you are not on the spot. You don’t want your business to run into the red just because you are unable to control filching. For the home installing an alarm shaped spy camera is a doable option. It looks and functions like a normal alarm clock. Nobody will even suspect that they are being watched. The advantage of such cameras is that they can be used for hidden or covert surveillance using video, with their size being ideal for such applications. They have special features like wide dynamic range, back light compensation and in some cases, a large zoom lens.
You can choose among black and white hardwired, black and white wireless, color hardwired or color wireless spy cameras. If you need to zoom in on a piece of video, the quality of that zoomed in image depends on the recorded resolution. You can also use the option of installing a minimum illumination dome camera at home, at the office, warehouse or shopping outlet. Outdoor, indoor, moving, fixed, open or hidden, whatever be your requirements, you can easily get a camera custom fitted for the same.
If light is available, dome cameras with infrared capability will give you a color picture. As it gets darker, the camera automatically switches to infrared mode. In this mode, the camera records in black and white. With 56 IR LEDs you can see up to 150 feet away at night. It is a high performance camera with a PTZ lens, rapid positioning, the ability to automatically adjust to changes in light and object distances, 360° continuous monitoring. It allows you to uniquely program the position, focus, and even video settings of the camera, like iris control and shutter speed for each preset mode.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. At&t Unite Pro Vs Mifi Liberate
2. Affordable Adelaide Cabling Solutions Available By Licensed Electrician
Author: Brown Ross
3. Importance Of Iot Security Compliance
4. Has Your Mobile App Passed All Tests Before Launching?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
5. Integration Testing Is An Important Step In Development Process
Author: Hvantage Technologies
6. How To Choose The Best Projectors For Your School
Author: Vivency Global
7. Is Rfid Really The Future Of Event Identification?
Author: Roland Ted
8. The Top Five Things You Need To Know In Hotel Digital Marketing
Author: Deepak Chauhan
9. How Do You Fix An Itunes Sync Error On Wi-fi?
10. The Most Effective Method To Find App Developers With The Perfect Skill Set For Your Project
11. A Virtual Number For Maintaining Your Solitude
Author: muhammad AK
12. 2 Major Types Of Computer Recycling
Author: Kelly Sanchez
13. Machine Learning With Golang
14. How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Author: Aida Martin
15. 6 Major Tools For Android Developers
Author: Daniel Carl