ALL >> Education >> View Article
Pursue Mbbs In India To Become A Doctor
Total Articles: 9
MBBS is well-known as "Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery", and is a course of study that is pursued to be a doctor. Candidates who want to cure patients and consequently serve people often start the course of MBBS. The course is approximately 4½ years or about 54 months, followed by medical training of 1 yr., which turns out to be 5 1/2 yrs. After getting the MBBS degree, one moves on to become a physician and is able to practice as a doctor anywhere in the country. The profession is emotionally as well as academically satisfying one. People can moreover major in in any medical field and pursue higher education, too.
Benefits of the Medical Course
Those who like to serve mankind find this line of work very rewarding. Also, the salary package is very rewarding even when you work in a hospital, health center, laboratory or even have your own private clinic. One is able to work as a general practitioner or lab technician whereas some join the research field and contribute towards new medicines as well as new technologies. There are ample government hospitals as well as labs where doctors are able to work.
The career as a doctor is an extremely reputable one in the society. Even though the job needs sacrifices at some level, the job is extremely satisfying as well as rewarding in terms of high opinion, good pay scale, etc.
There are many specialization alternatives open like orthopedics, dermatology, forensic, anesthesia, plastic surgery, ear, nose throat, psychiatry, cardiology, radiology and a lot more.
There are some outstanding medical colleges in India. These colleges provide numerous courses in medical science, both at UG as well as PG levels.
Most of the medical institutions were launched in the fifties as well as sixties. However, ever since eighties, a lot of private colleges emerged all over India. The standard of the institutions is looked after by Medical Council of India.
Students who have passed the 12th exam or any other equivalent exam with science background are permissible to apply for the admission into medical courses in India. Candidates are chosen on the basis of entrance examinations, at state or national level. Candidates with related bachelor's degree can moreover try for PG programs.
It is vital for each student to select the best college that would build up and provide an edge to the career. And, any medical college in Dehradun is a perfect example of it.
Education Articles1. Creativity And Creative Thinking
Author: Billy Mason
2. Huge Career Opportunities In Salesforce Field Today
Author: Riley Louis
3. The Tuition Classes For Kids In Dwarka Can Make A Difference To Excel In Maths And Science
4. 4 Basic Skills Of Hr Management
5. How To Create Business Unit
6. Overview Of Talend
7. How To Choose The Best Nata Coaching Centres In Chennai
8. Ibm Mainframe Training In Hyderabad
Author: IBM Mainframe Training in Hyderabad
9. Hire The Best Writing Company With Qualified Writers
Author: steve robert
10. Augment Visual Learning With posters
Author: Roomana Basha
11. Need Of The Hour For Every Student Or Professional - Wealth Management Course
12. I Want To Write Ios Apps. Where Do I Start?
13. Become A Professional With Python And Move Ahead With The World
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. When The Chords Of Piano Entice The Heart Of South Delhi
Author: symphony South
15. How Cognos Bi Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?