ALL >> Health >> View Article
Foot Fixation: Introducing The Topic To A Partner
Total Articles: 958
A guy can find himself with a firm male organ for any number of reasons (such as just being a guy), but some men have special triggers. For those with a foot fixation, it can be the sight of a bare sole on the beach or a comely ankle peeking out of a sandal strap. While a foot fixation can be entirely harmless, in some instances a man needs to take steps to ensure that this inclination does not have a negative impact on his male organ health. And in some cases, a man may need to take steps to incorporate his foot-fixated fantasies into his actual sensual life.
What is a foot fixation?
The foot fixation, also called podophilia, is any kind of pronounced sensual interest in or obsession involving the foot. It is thought to be the most common sensual fixation related to a body part.
A foot fixation can take any number of forms. For example, a person may be fixated on one particular part of the foot (such as the toes or the ankle) or on the foot as a whole. Some may be focused only on a foot that is devoid of clothing, while others may find a stocking-clad foot or a foot encased in black leather pumps to be especially exciting.
How a man responds to his particular interest can also take many different forms. Some men enjoy self-pleasuring while viewing a foot from afar or while stroking or kissing a foot up close. Others prefer that there be contact between the member and the foot, either by the man rubbing his manhood against an accommodating appendage or by the foot in question stroking the tool. Sometimes the fixation involves forceful application of the foot, resulting in physical pain to the organ. (Others times that is the farthest thing from a man's mind!)
Introducing the fixation
For many men, keeping their podophilia as a fantasy is all that they require; in fact, for some actually engaging in real fixation activity would not be enjoyable. But many men are frustrated by keeping the fixation in the realm of fantasy and would like to be able to indulge it with their partners.
Bringing up a fixation of any kind can be difficult for many people. These tips may make this easier.
- Be sure. If involved in a long term relationship, a man can pretty much figure out how his partner will react. And if the fixation is an important part of a man, it's important to be able to share it with his partner. But he needs to be sure that he feels comfortable and confident before bringing the matter up.
- Be proud. There's nothing wrong with having a foot fixation. People do not have control over what excites them. Rather than being embarrassed, a man should share this information as being a part of what makes him the man he is.
- Be specific. Things will be easier for a partner if she knows what is being asked of her. Her vision of a foot fixation may differ from his. The man should calmly relate the things that he specifically finds alluring and what activities he would be interested in pursuing.
Acting on a foot fixation may please a firm male organ, but it can come with some consequences. Feet do carry bacteria and potentially fungi. A man should make sure that the feet in question are washed and should cleanse his manhood after foot-based contact. It also helps to use a top-notch male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) regularly. A crème with natural moisturizers will keep his tool looking good and feeling smooth, making it more likely that a foot will welcome the touch of that tool. In addition, if the crème has vitamin A, it will then have properties that help it fight any bacteria that have lingered on the foot and been passed to the member. The regular use of a crème will make the foot fixation experience more pleasurable for both parties.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe