ALL >> General >> View Article
Find The Purr-fect Tower For Your Cat Or Kitty
Total Articles: 1
A good cat tower for you cat or kitten is one that enables him to scratch,explore, rest and have his own personal space, throughout the day. If you are purchasing your very first kitty tower, here are some considerations you should have in mind:
- Size: Is your cat large or not? Analyze your cat’s needs before making your decision. The tower should be large and high enough to entertain your cat; a tower that is too low can result in boredom, while one that is too challenging can dissuade them from using it. Above all, your new cat tower should not be too small; the rest spaces should be ample enough for your cat to stretch and have a good sleep; if your kitty feels too cramped, chances are, he will find another corner in your home for snoozing.
- Home Décor: Don’t buy the first cat playground you come across; think of the color and style of the furniture and accessories in your home and make sure it would be the perfect complement. You may be surprised to find that towers come in a variety of styles: modern, rustic, natural, so you can make your choice as personal as you desire.
- Materials: There are many beautiful materials covering cat towers, but you should look beyond the superficial. Is the material easy to clean? Is it sturdy enough to withstand the most energetic scratching? Will it last long or will I have to throw it away after a few months’ use? Cat towers come in pressed wood, plywood, faux fur, carpet and many more materials. Ensure you have the right cleaning equipment to keep your tower in tip-top condition for many years to come. Do the required research and ask other cat owners about the best materials for a tower. Nowadays, many cat trees come in washable and stain-proof materials, which is great news for those who want their kitty’s furniture to look good as new all year round.
- Shapes: Some furniture are round; others are circular or oval; still others bear a house-like structure. Ensure the tower has enough levels for your cat to keep entertained throughout the day as she jumps from one level to the next.
- Safety: The safety of your cat and other members of the family must come first. The kitty playhouse should be immensely stable and incapable of toppling over and hurting someone, or damaging your furniture or TV. The base should be wide and heavy; this is especially true in the case of ones with sleeping/relaxation nooks.
- Think about the type of tower that will make your kitty happy: some cat towers are very simple and consist of a few scratching posts only and perches for resting; others are attached to houses, gyms and even play areas. If your cats are active, by all means get them a tower where they can play, discover new sections or hide away when they wish to have some privacy. Simple or complex, small or large, there is a cat tower meant to suit your cat’s taste to perfection.
General Articles1. Boosting Your Marketing Business In 5 Simple Steps – Education Industry Mailing List
Author: deena jose
2. Cyber Security Trends Of 2018 To Look Out For
Author: Edward Lewis
3. 5 Effective Methods To View Security Cameras Over The Internet
Author: Bradon Wilson
4. Top Coaching Centers For Ias Exams In Bangalore
Author: Our Education
5. The Top Cancer Hospital In Delhi; Action Hospital
Author: ponting brown
6. Learn How To Merge Aol Mailboxes
7. Find Out How To Change Text Fonts For Aol
Author: Edward Lewis
8. How To Re-install Webroot Antivirus On Your Computer?
9. Have Delightful Experiences With Cheap Paris Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
10. Dr. Abhishek Kumar Mishra
Author: DR ABHISHEK KUMAR MISHRA
11. Understand The Gravity Of Online Customer Reviews
Author: Hvantage Technologies
12. Pourquoi Les Interrupteurs Intelligents Ne Peuvent Pas être Utilisés Sans Neutre
13. How To Make Mounted Kraft Roll At Home
Author: Adam Frances
14. Ce Mariage Est Incroyablement Magnifique Et Implique Une Mariée Moderne Super élégant
15. Importance Of Good Food And Exercise For Fitness
Author: Ashish balguer