ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Class 5 Softswitch: To Provide Enhanced Telecommunication Services
Total Articles: 10
Class 5 Softswitch is a new intelligent all-in-one residential VoIP solution for VoIP service providers that enables them to offer high quality calling services and added features for residential and small office/home office (SOHO) customers. An IP- enabled device such as landline IP phones, IP adaptors or smartphone devices are needed to use and enjoy all the features and communicate with ease and efficiency.
Its usage has increased due to its low cost as compared to traditional or local phone switches and its ability to enable third-party vendors to write complex services due to open API. Moreover, it can be installed directly on the server, thus it does not require any additional hardware saving cost, while end users required only an IP phone to connect.
Class 5 switch provides various features for telecom service providers and the end users, thus greatly helping in providing the satisfaction of service and reliability which is vital for the business. It can help manage interface for configuration and reporting due to its ability to provide intelligent programmable routing.
As switches are faster, cheaper and better than conventional phone, most telecommunication companies have started preferring various switches as a reliable alternative. Apart from this, it also provides all the tools to deliver, manage, monitor and bill for VoIP services in a single platform in a user-friendly and easily managed web interface.
Some of the features that are provided :
Auto provisioning tool
Voice mail with various Features
Call on hold
Emergency dialing and Call Back
Call forwarding and waiting
and Many more
Furthermore, customers can also enjoy free in-network IP to IP call including international calls. Other advantages of using Class 5 switch for telecom service providers are its ability to handle large volume of calls simultaneously without the need of an extra server due to its inbuilt capacity.
Apart from this it also helps reduce the overall heavy calling costs and boost workflow due to its compatibility and integration of the system. It provides a single billing platform, while eliminating any developmental delays due to its open architecture. Lastly, it provides a flexible hardware platform, thus providing great convenience in any additions, changes and overall handling and cost for hardware for telecom service providers.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Big Data And Its Impact On The Fashion Industry
Author: Vivek Ghai
2. How Bus Api Integration Helps Travel Portals
3. How To Build An Insurance App?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
4. Pharmaceutical Jobs In Europe
Author: Pharmaceutical Jobs in Europe
5. Do Not Install Your Central Vacuum With The Wrong Pipes!
6. Advantages Of Etl Tool In Big Data Management
Author: Adam Smith
7. Defining The Popular Android App Trends For Year 2018
8. Agreement Initiated For Proper Performance Of Company
Author: James Blake
9. Our Hyperledger Blockchain Services
Author: Tokyo Techie
10. How To Use Augmented Reality And Virtual Reality In Education Industry?
Author: Amit Tiwari
11. Ways How Excess Use Of Mobile Phone Affects Your Health And Life
Author: Jason Bower
12. All About Computer Networks
13. How Much Money It To Build An App Beyond Developmental Expenditure
Author: Emma Watson
14. Revitalize Your Brand With ‘social Listening’ - Call Center Software
15. Automatic Dialer- Enhance Bottom Line