ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Breezy Fruitty For Younger Me
Total Articles: 10
Too much is always not good. Every day, we are exposed to the sunlight’s penetrating rays and daily-life stress. Some of us have hobbies like smoking, drinking and staying all day in front of gadgets. It may seem so usual and not harming to us but those factors are actually making our ageing process go a little bit faster than normal.
This causes us to experience some facial problems like having double chin and dark, dry and chopped lips. All of these things happen without us noticing or even knowing that the simple things we did all these days trigger them.
However, as stressful and worrying as that may sound, simple things we could find at home may help us get rid of those problems. So, worry no more! Here are some of nature’s answers to our face disasters:
1. To get rid of dark lips, mixing a teaspoon of strawberry juice and two teaspoons of honey and applying it on the lips for an hour everyday may help.
2. Applying some coriander, beetroot juice, red grapes, pomegranate seeds, carrots and cucumber regularly may also help in being free of lip discoloration.
3. It is also a big help if a teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons each of raspberry juice and aloe vera gel are mixed and applying it once a day regularly.
4. Lemon juice + sweet almond oil (or glycerine) and applying it overnight may help. Because of the almond oil’s (or the glycerine’s) ability to moisturize the lips and the lemon’s natural bleaching properties, you can already bid goodbye to chapped lips.
5. Mango butter or oil may also be used for chapped lips. Rub mango butter or oil on your lips and leave until dry then rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat the process each day until you get free of having chapped lips.
6. For achieving smooth, pink and glowing lips, mix some plain yoghurt or clarified butter, saffron and fresh cream and apply on lips for 15 to 20 minutes.
1. To get rid of double chin, melt cocoa butter in the microwave. Apply to neck and under the chin twice a day. The cocoa butter will eventually improve your skin’s elasticity and improve double chin.
2. Applying melon juice extract using a cotton ball on your chin and leaving it for 15-20 minutes may help in getting rid of the sagging double chin. But it is more effective when mixed with extracted apple juice. In addition, drinking more melon juice can help even more for it is high in water content that helps in washing out your body’s toxins.
If finding the fruits or ingredients to the mentioned methods, or you are too tired and busy spending moments for those resolutions for a very long period regularly, you can try facial implants in New Jersey. It is absolutely hassle-free because it is a one-time operation and a short time for recovery. You just have to find the right clinic for your needs.
Nevertheless, whatever method you will use (breezy fruity or facial implants), as long as you are comfortable and happy with the procedure and results, that should be it. Have a happy new you!
Beauty Articles1. Commerce Business In Digital World
Author: Commerce Business in Digital World
2. Some Nail Polish Mistakes You Need To Avoid
Author: Priyanshi Shaah
3. Remove Chin Hair Permanently
Author: Emily Limoges
4. The Best Nail Art In India By O2nails India
Author: shweta mishra
5. Utilize Beard Hair Transplants To Enhance Your Natural Look
Author: Most of the men are hiring beard transplant clinic
6. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Shampoo
Author: kiran kumar
7. How To Protect Your Skin From Harmful Uv Rays
Author: Noah Collins
8. Looking For Clean And Smooth Under Arms Without Any In-grown Hairs?
9. Makeup Tricks And Tips For Different Eye Shape
Author: Mohini Singh
10. What Is An Organic Pigment For Cosmetics?
Author: Koel Colours
11. Get Rid Of Acne Scars Today
Author: Robin Gordon
12. Natural Herbal Beauty Products In Bangalore Has Become Easily Accessible
Author: radhika gupta
13. Best Anti Aging Night Creams For Women
Author: Donald Brontes
14. For Easy Shampoo And Rinse, Get Well-equipped Salon Shampoo Bowls
Author: Jonathan Wong
15. Place Foot Care Products Close At Hand, Use A Pedicure Trolley
Author: Jonathan Wong