ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Breezy Fruitty For Younger Me
Total Articles: 10
Too much is always not good. Every day, we are exposed to the sunlight’s penetrating rays and daily-life stress. Some of us have hobbies like smoking, drinking and staying all day in front of gadgets. It may seem so usual and not harming to us but those factors are actually making our ageing process go a little bit faster than normal.
This causes us to experience some facial problems like having double chin and dark, dry and chopped lips. All of these things happen without us noticing or even knowing that the simple things we did all these days trigger them.
However, as stressful and worrying as that may sound, simple things we could find at home may help us get rid of those problems. So, worry no more! Here are some of nature’s answers to our face disasters:
1. To get rid of dark lips, mixing a teaspoon of strawberry juice and two teaspoons of honey and applying it on the lips for an hour everyday may help.
2. Applying some coriander, beetroot juice, red grapes, pomegranate seeds, carrots and cucumber regularly may also help in being free of lip discoloration.
3. It is also a big help if a teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons each of raspberry juice and aloe vera gel are mixed and applying it once a day regularly.
4. Lemon juice + sweet almond oil (or glycerine) and applying it overnight may help. Because of the almond oil’s (or the glycerine’s) ability to moisturize the lips and the lemon’s natural bleaching properties, you can already bid goodbye to chapped lips.
5. Mango butter or oil may also be used for chapped lips. Rub mango butter or oil on your lips and leave until dry then rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat the process each day until you get free of having chapped lips.
6. For achieving smooth, pink and glowing lips, mix some plain yoghurt or clarified butter, saffron and fresh cream and apply on lips for 15 to 20 minutes.
1. To get rid of double chin, melt cocoa butter in the microwave. Apply to neck and under the chin twice a day. The cocoa butter will eventually improve your skin’s elasticity and improve double chin.
2. Applying melon juice extract using a cotton ball on your chin and leaving it for 15-20 minutes may help in getting rid of the sagging double chin. But it is more effective when mixed with extracted apple juice. In addition, drinking more melon juice can help even more for it is high in water content that helps in washing out your body’s toxins.
If finding the fruits or ingredients to the mentioned methods, or you are too tired and busy spending moments for those resolutions for a very long period regularly, you can try facial implants in New Jersey. It is absolutely hassle-free because it is a one-time operation and a short time for recovery. You just have to find the right clinic for your needs.
Nevertheless, whatever method you will use (breezy fruity or facial implants), as long as you are comfortable and happy with the procedure and results, that should be it. Have a happy new you!
Beauty Articles1. Best Fashion Designing Institute In Bangalore–fashion Institute In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
2. Things That Will Help You To Find Best Hair Transplant Surgeon In India
Author: Surbhi Mishra
3. Tips To Choose The Right Cosmetic For Your Skin Type
Author: Carla Hutchinson
4. How To Find The Perfect Photographer: Ingredients Of A Good Photographer
Author: Imthiaz Houseman
5. Fat Transfer Buttocks – A Safe Procedure And Its Supplementary Liposuction Benefits
Author: Elite Surgical Ltd
6. Rami Jabali Beauty Salon & Spa Dubai
Author: Rami Jabali
7. Livon Hair Gain Tonic Review: Now Forget Hair Loss!
8. Try Best Acne Treatment
9. Women’s Beauty Product Tips
Author: Marc Deschamps
10. What Is A Duo Massage And Its Benefits?
Author: Danny Gill
11. Best Eye Makeup Tips For A Glamorous Bridals
12. 1 Year Fashion Designing Course In Bangalore| Diploma In Fashion Designing In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
13. Limiting And Recovering Hair Loss!
Author: James Salisbury
14. Some Hair Care Tips For Dry Hair
Author: James Fields
15. Human Hair Wigs Vs Hair Extensions - What To Choose
Author: Marc Epstein