ALL >> Health >> View Article
Avoiding A Red Male Organ: Steps For Preventing Balanitis
Total Articles: 947
Guys take great pride in the appearance of their rods, so an inflamed, red male organ is something most men prefer to avoid. Manhood redness is often the result of balanitis, and employing routines that ensure proper male organ health is an excellent way to prevent this condition.
What is it?
Simply put, balanitis occurs when the head of the member becomes inflamed. In addition to redness, there is usually significant soreness, swelling and itchiness. An unpleasant odor may also develop.
Balanitis is more common in men who are intact than in men who are cut, but men who are cut do sometimes get balanitis. There can be several things that cause the condition, including social diseases. However, a man shouldn’t jump to the conclusion that his red male organ means he has a social disease; there are many less worrisome causes, and a doctor can determine what is at the root of the problem.
Among the possible causes of balanitis are phimosis (a situation in which the protective skin layer is too tight) and diabetes, as well as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, lichen planus and thrush. Bacteria and allergic reactions to items such as soap or detergent can also bring it about.
Most of these causes can be addressed through proper male organ care. Phimosis and diabetes are the exceptions. Balanitis caused by phimosis may be helped by gradually loosening the skin; cases caused by diabetes can be addressed through proper management of that condition.
Far too many men assume that a quick rinse in the shower is all that is required to keep the tool in proper health. In fact, a bit more preventive care is necessary.
For example, a doctor’s advice may be necessary if skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis are chronic. Various ointments or medications may be prescribed to treat the underlying cause that makes the member skin more likely to suffer.
Once the underlying cause of balanitis can be determined and treated, a man needs to make guided male organ care a part of his daily routine. This includes:
- Washing the member regularly. If the man is intact, he needs to take a little extra time to make sure that he is cleaning underneath the prepuce. Dirt and bacteria can build up under the skin layer, and that can exacerbate existing balanitis or create conditions for a recurrence of the problem. Also, men who are prone to balanitis should wash the rod soon after engaging in sensual activity.
- Using an appropriate cleanser. For individuals with skin conditions, a doctor may recommend a special hypoallergenic soap for use on the tool. Those using "everyday" cleanser should look for a soap that has natural ingredients and does not include unwanted chemicals or fragrances; these can cause irritation to the sensitive skin of the male organ. Whatever cleanser is used, it should be washed completely off of the member.
- Drying carefully. Because the head is so sensitive, men should use a soft towel and gently dry the equipment after washing. Rubbing too vigorously and/or with a rough towel can cause extra irritation.
- Applying an appropriate crème. Regularly using a top-notch male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) on a red male organ can help keep the tool healthy and strong and can deliver soothing relief when balanitis is present. It’s important to select a crème that is infused with potent but natural hydrating ingredients. Shea butter, a high-end emollient, should definitely be listed in the crème’s ingredients, as should vitamin E. This powerful combination will help create a moisturizing seal that provides significant protection. Another combination to look for: acetyl L-carnitine and alpha lipoic acid. This dynamic duo reverses damage to cell mitochondria and restores member cell health, aiding in the fight against balanitis.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. His Red Male Organ: Balanitis For Her
Author: John Dugan
2. Replacing A Meal With Vega Sports Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Can Increase Your Protein Cons
3. Signs Your Hair Needs A Protein Treatment
4. Choose A Pediatric Dental Care Treatment Services In Lancaster
Author: Greg Walters is the author of this article
5. Dental Implants Mexico | Dental Implants Cancun
Author: Michel starc
6. Indian Physician Columbus
7. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
8. Clean Air Equipments Manufacturer And Supplier
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
9. Concentrate More By Doing Yoga
Author: Owen Jones
10. Ritalin Can Be Usage For Exams Preparation
11. An Extensive Guide To Get The Best From Physiotherapy
12. Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Author: John Dugan
13. Discover Top Four Advantages Of Using Stem Cell Therapy For Autism Treatment
Author: Autism Connect
14. Simple Tips To Get The Most Handsome Male Organ Around
Author: John Dugan
15. What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Assisted Living Facility